Where we Went

Hello fellas~~ (=^_^=) How was your weekend?
i spent my Saturday on my tita's house in BF Homes Paranaque, it was her daughters birthday so eventually we are all there hahahaha even our yaya was with us. But me and papa arrived there late simply because we too slept at 6am so yes, we are still sleeping while they were getting ready to go. =))

Anyway, when we got there we were really starving so we ate first before anything else. I was looking for my sister since they got there first and ask her to do a walk with me. And my two tita's come with us. They says that there was a Robinson inside the village and invite us to go. While we are taking a walk to our destinations my sister suddenly yelled, OMG ate I was shocked and asked her what happened and she was pointing at something and yes, it was a Korean Hyper Market hahahaha. As you all know the two of us are obsessed with anything Korean ^___^ We were so happy that we had just spotted one.


We did not actually go straight there after seeing it because we are already near in Robinson and my tits doesn't want to go there. And when we got back I asked my other tita to come with us *she's one of us who loves Korea* hahahaha we found an alliance. Even my cousins wanted to come but it was raining outside so only two of them are allowed to go. Anyway here are some of the photos I took inside the store. (click the photos to see it clearly)


I only took a few photos since one of the sales lady told me that it was prohibited to take pictures inside their stores but she was too late because I already took some. hahahahahaha All of us are natataranta after entering, the store was pretty big and nicely organized.

Noodles Section

Kimchi Section

Chili paste section

The Drinks Section

Biscuit Section

Vegetables Section


The prices are all indicated in each item and I didn't had a chance to picture it. But I can say that they are all affordable. If im not mistaken the price range is from Php25 - Php800, the kimchi are the expensive ones. I also saw a 3 tall containers of Ginseng I didn't ask if its for sale though. hahahaha because I was busy taking some pictures.

And this is the spotlight of their store (for me) :))
The ice cream section~~~ tatatadadada~~ kkkk.




They really have a LOT of ice creams there. I was craving while looking at them (x_x)
I feel like buying all of them. But that's not all, the sales lady told me that I can't just let the freezer open and told me to choose first before opening the freezer I said sorry and ask her if I can take a picture and she says Go. *what about that certain SA telling me to stop? (O.o)* Hahahahaha

Do you know who he is?
YES! Its Jo In-Seong~~~ He really is handsome. HAHAHAHAHA I talked to him *the bottle* and says "I didn't expect to see you here, Im really happy" hahahaha I must be crazy =))

And after a long time of taking a tour in the store we all ended up buying an ice cream and some drinks. hahaha Here's what I bought.
A strawberry icecream and cookies&cream. I soooo love strawberry. ♥__♥

THAT'S IT! Hope you had fun reading this post. Bye-bye!