Short Review: Sigma Individual Eyeshadow - Moonbeam

School is finally over! Now, I have a month to focus (hopefully) on blogging. So I want to start with a short review of Sigma’s New Single Eyeshadow. There are at least 30 shades available of this individual eye shadow. That’s a lot of color to choose from! Sigma sent me the Moonbeam Eye Shadow.

Moonbeam is a light purple shade with a little bit of shimmers. It is not as pigmented as I expected it to be, but you can work it out by applying a couple of layers to build up the color. The swatch above shows 3 layers of this eye shadow. As you can see, the color is subtle and has a cool tone. I recommend to use an eyeshadow base if you want a more opaque color. The texture is smooth and silky, with less fallouts.


For a light eyeshadow shade, this has an impressive lasting power. It can last for up to 4-5 hours without a base without any creasing. Take it from a girl with a very oily lids! I think I may try the darker shades of this. I find it a little steep for a single eye shadow though. 
Sigma Eye Shadow - Moonbeam, $11.00
Available at Sigma Beauty






With lots of love,
Mish ♥

Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | G+ | Instagram