September Beauty Favorites


The main reason why I sometimes skip a month posting my beauty favorites is that the list doesn’t really change. As you can see, my last beauty favorites post was way back in July. Nevertheless, here I am with a new list to share with you along with the announcement that you will really like. I swear.


Kate Quick Remake Liquid
If there’s one product that I will keep on repurchasing, it’s this one. If you’ve been following my monthly favorites segment, you will see Kate Quick Remake Liquid in some of them. Because why not? It is lightweight, controls oiliness, has a semi-matte finish, and looks natural on the skin.

Pond’s Flawless White Dewy Rose Gel
I’ve been using this dewy rose gel for a month now and I love how it makes my skin soft and brighter each day. The gel is not sticky; it actually feels like water when you spread it on to your face. Maybe I’ll do an in-depth review of this one soon.

Physiogel Daily Moisture Therapy Body Lotion
This new and improved body lotion of Physiogel is heaven-sent. I think I was born with dry skin and this lotion keeps on helping my skin to get over the dryness.

TonyMoly Tony Tint Delight
As you can see, the tint is almost empty now, and that’s because I’ve been using it every day. It’s pretty obvious that I love it so much, yes? A little bit of this tint will go a long way and will stay for at least 4-6 hours max. TonyMoly Tony Tint Delight is my go-to lip tint when I want to sport the classic red lips.

Sigma Eye Shading – E55 Brush
I don’t usually include brushes in my monthly favorites, but this one from Sigma is an exemption. This eye shading brush is small and handy. The size is just enough for a good grip when you apply an eyeshadow. In addition, the brush itself is dense and soft.

Avon Totally Kissable Lipstick in Deep Orchid
Of course, my favorites won’t be complete without one lipstick! Deep Orchid is probably the darkest shade of lipstick I own. Sometimes, a girl needs to have at least one crazy shade of lipstick, right? Review of this one will follow. J 

Sigma Moonbeam Eye Shadow
Honestly, I didn’t expect this eye shadow to be one of my favorites. Yes the shade is pretty but it’s just not the kind of color that I will wear on daily basis. Except it looks really good with winged eyeliner.

Pinkies Collection Light Brown Single Eye Shadow
This one is practically my everyday eye shadow. I even use it while I’m at home. The shade is very light that it’s barely noticeable. Which makes this eye shadow my favorite because it is school-friendly color, has a matte finish, and it is cheap.


So, have you tried anything from my list of September beauty favorites?





P.S. I will be having a small giveaway next week. Cheers!