The Mascara of your Dreams: VNC 3D Fiber Mascara

Have you ever dreamed that you have this perfectly curled, long natural eyelashes? I do. I always get jealous to those persons who can easily achieve the dream eyelashes of mine without effort. Yes I know that there's always a falsies, but there are times that I feel that they're too heavy on my lids. While I did have a couple of favorite mascaras every now and then, I don't think I have tried anything that perfectly tamed my eyelashes like VNC 3D Fiber Mascara.
A fiber mascara is not that new anymore. As a matter of fact, I know several brands that offers fiber mascara, but this one from VNC is the first and only fiber mascara that I own.

VNC 3D Fiber Mascara has two tubes that's labeled A & B.

A) The transplanting gel

 B) Natural fibers
Of course they aren't labeled for nothing, you actually have to follow the A-B-A step to achieve the lashes of your dreams.

A) Apply a generous amount of the Transplanting gel on your lashes from roots to ends. The application is just like how you apply your regular mascara.

B) Immediately after you apply the Transplanting gel, apply the (B) Natural Fibers from the middle of your lashes up to the tips. This is the one that will add lengths to your lashes with its natural green tea fibers.

A) Seal the fibers by applying another layer of Transplanting gel. Keep on repeating the A-B-A process until you achieve your desired length and volume.

The photo below shows one layer of VNC 3D Fiber Mascara on my lashes.

During the whole process, I did not use any eyelash curler for my lashes. The VNC 3D Fiber Mascara did the curling and made my lashes visible alone. It is also water-based so that you won't have any problem removing the mascara. Not waterproof, but water-resistant, which is pretty nice too. Fiber mascaras are prone to clumping, and I have experienced it every now and then. So, a piece of advice, make sure that you have an eyelash comb (if that's what it's called) with you.

It doesn't feel heavy at all and will stay as long as you don't wash it with water. What I also love about this mascara is that both A and B smells like green tea. Seriously, when I use it, I can smell the green tea. I think I remember the owner of VNC saying that their fibers has natural green tea leaves in it.

VNC 3D Fiber Mascara retails for Php1,800 per kit. The kit includes both A & B together with a hard case. Available online at www.vncproducts.com



Have you tried anything like this? If yes, I would love to know what you think about them. ^^