Have a Hazelnut Hair Using Revia Hair Coloring

 Hair coloring is not new to me. It is probably the only thing that I keep on thinking every now and then. There are times that I change my hair color twice a month. No wonder my hair is much damaged now. But it doesn’t stop me to continue changing my hair color whenever I see a celebrity with gorgeous locks of blonde, red, brown, or even pink hair. I think watching too much Korean drama and US TV series are to blame here. And again, just last week, I dyed my hair – from dirty blonde to hazelnut brown using Revia Hair Color. After all, my roots are growing.

My sister and I are pretty familiar with DIY hair coloring so I asked her to help dye my hair.

Revia Hair Color contains one activator placed in a bottle with a nozzle, coloring cream, a pair of plastic hand gloves, and hair balm/conditioner per box. 
 Unlike the usual diy hair coloring boxes, Revia instructs the users to pour the coloring cream into the activator bottle, shake it well, remove the cap of the nozzle, and start dyeing the hair using the nozzle itself. The thing is the nozzle makes it really hard to use to apply the mixture onto the hair. So, we decided to transfer it to a mixing bowl instead! And oh, I used two boxes to cover my hair evenly.

Fastforward after 30 minutes…
My hair now has a reddish brown look – which I totally didn’t expect. I was expecting it to be, you know, hazelnut brown. Still, the outcome is really good. The roots are now in the same color as the rest of my hair! (You are learning little sister).

What I love about Revia Hair Color is that it doesn’t sting. The scent is not too strong, as a matter of fact, it smells good. My hair isn’t dry, but not that soft either and the hair balm really helps, I wish they’ll sell it separately.  I also noticed that after five washes, the color fades into a lighter shade of brown, which I like.

For Php285 per box, Revia Hair Color is surprisingly good. Maybe the next time I think of changing my hair color again, I will grab a few boxes of Revia. I can save much more than having my hair fix at the salon.



Revia Hair Color is available in all Watson’s nationwide.