Got Allergies? Use Eau Thermal Avène​ Skin Recovery Cream!

Caution: I really hope that you are not eating when you read this post because I included a photo of my skin with allergic reaction. So, consider yourself warned.



I am not allergic to any type of food, thank goodness; however, I have a very intolerant skin when it comes to accessories that touch my skin. Whenever I had an allergic reaction I always depend on medical treatment, which anyone should do, right? Doctors know best as they say. But, doing so could cost you more money. That is why there are creams available over-the-counter in any drugstores. Eau Thermale Avene Skin Recovery Cream is not your usual OTC creams; it’s so much more than that. 
 The Skin Recovery Cream D.E.F.I (Device for Exclusive Formula Integrity) is especially indicated for hypersensitive and irritable skin. It contains parcerine, the new active, which acts at the source of skin intolerance by acting against irritation and alteration of the skin barrier. It also has Avene Thermal Spring Water that softens the skin while reducing skin reactivity.
 All you have to do for the product to come out is to squeeze the tube lightly. Remember to be gentle to this one as it tends to be quite hard before the cream comes out. You see the small circle inside the circle? It goes down when you squeeze the tube letting the cream out, after you release it, that circle will go back to its original place to keep the product sealed. Eau Thermal Avene made it to ensures that the product inside does not come into contact with the air so there is no need to preserve the product since it remains sterile until use. Sounds nice, yes?  


The cream itself is white in color with no fragrance at all. Its consistency is a bit watery, making it easier to apply and spread throughout the face or body. I also find it heavy, so I use a small amount of the cream as possible. Don’t worry, though, because a small amount of it goes a long way – thanks to its watery consistency.

The real game starts here. Please excuse the following photo as it might gross you out. 



This happened a few weeks ago when I bought this cute necklace on the street. My neck started to feel itchy, non-stop, so I looked at the mirror and saw this.

It is gross, I know. Looking at it now makes the hair on my body stand. You might think I’m crazy, but the first thing I thought about was how perfect it for my Avene Skin Recovery Cream review. Ha! Immediately, I applied a generous amount of the cream to it. Not more than half a day later (8 hours later, yeah, I counted), the redness and those small dots lessened. I did not notice when the itchiness has left, but it was long gone even after I took this photo. Twenty-four hours later, you can barely notice anything, it’s almost gone!  There are still very few of those dots left, but you can hardly see it. I used Avene Skin Recovery Cream only twice, mind you. 

So yeah, Avene Skin Recovery Cream is true to its claims. I now use it every time I have skin breakout and it helps, big time. It does not help avoid leaving dark spots, though, but if you keep your skin clean, it’ll do the trick.

Avene Skin Recovery Cream, 50mL
Price: Php1,155.00
Where to buy: Greenbelt 5, Mercury Drug Store in Glorietta 3, and SM Makati Department Store.

Visit http://eau-thermale-avene.ph/ for more information about their products and like their Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/EauThermaleAvenePH/?fref=ts for updates and promos.






BLOGLOVIN | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM