My TO SAVE Haul

Another thing that I love during Christmas is doing my gift shopping. Looking for gifts to give to my family and friends brings me so much joy. But of course, nothing beats shopping for your own. Recently, I was approached by TOSAVE team to try their products for free. I couldn’t say no to that! Before I proceed to what I got from them, let me first give a short introduction as to what TOSAVE is all about.

TOSAVE.com is an online e-commerce company offering tens of thousands of products categories including consumer electronics, computer accessories, video games, iPhone accessories, flashlight and communications products in stock with unbeatable prices and ready to ship at lightning speed. Purchasing from us, you can get more 10-70% off than other website. We offer free shipping service for any product. – from TOSAVE website

They have so many products in the store that I find myself struggling as to what I should get. I ended up with two products. Two products that I think I need as of the moment.
 Hobo Satchel Tote Bag – USD7.98
Yes, I do need a small bag that moment I was browsing TOSAVE’s website. With so many designs and bags available in their store, I decided to get this one because of its unique design. The size is just right to fit every important things I needed to bring.

Faux Fur Rug – USD16.25
Now this I really need! I’ve been looking for a faux fur rug since forever! This is something that is a must-have for every blogger. I don’t really use it as a rug, but for my flatlays. A faux fur rug is the best background for any Instagram posts. It’s clean-looking and need less accessories to give a nice photo outcome. Not to mention that it’s so soft and fluffy!


These two costs less than USD25 with free shipping already. It took at least 15 days before it arrived at our post office without any issue from customs (thank God). I’d say that I am pretty much happy with this haul and to the service of TOSAVE. So, if you are looking for any beauty, hair extensions, techs, or home needs, make sure to visit their store because they probably have everything you need. 




BLOGLOVIN | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM

Disclosure: This product was sent to me for free in exchange of my honest review. My opinion is 100% based on my true experience using the said product/s and is unbiased. Read my full Disclosure Policy here