Beauty Hit List for July 2018


My Beauty Hit List series is making a comeback! As you all know, I don’t really do this on a monthly basis, but I will try to do so just to keep you posted on what are my current favorites of the month. So, are you ready? Drum roll please, because these beauty products has been abused (in a nice way) for my daily makeup routine.

In no particular order:

Maybelline Fit Me Matte Poreless Powder, PHP399.00

I’ve found the drugstore brand powder that’s a perfect match to my skintone whether or not I use it alone or as a setting powder! This powder perfected giving the face a matte finish and truly minimizes the visibility of the pores. It’s no wonder it’s been raved by many beauty enthusiasts all over the world! And beshie, bet na bet ‘tong pang-set ng foundation because it’s lightweight, so it doesn’t matter if you have a couple of layers of your base makeup. It also has a wide range of shades to match any skintone. Saan ka pa?

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser, PHP399.00

Another holy grail of all drugstore concealers! I’ve been receiving compliments about how my makeup looks fresh, glowing, and flawless ever since I started using this one. As a matter of fact, due to its high-performing coverage and finish, I even use it on my whole face on a daily basis without breaking out. I don’t really have visible dark circles so I can’t vouch its claims on that part. The puffiness of my under eyes is properly hidden, although not completely, but enough to be barely noticeable.

Kris Life Kit Brow Liner and Brow Mascara, PHP275.00

I so love love love the color of this that’s why I uses it on a daily basis. The brow liner glides on smoothly, which makes the application easier and faster. While I don’t really use the brow mascara on my brows, I like using it as a mascara during the days when I feel like playing with colors. And since magkasama na sila, makes it very efficient should I need to hurry every morning without compromising my makeup look. Tarush, diba?

Skin Genie Lip & Cheek Stain, PHP80.00

For someone who’s always on the go, lip & cheek tint is truly a must. This was my first roll-on type lip and cheek tint and I realized why I didn’t even think about buying it before. It makes my life a whole lot easier, especially during touch ups. Just roll it on my lips and cheeks, and I’m good to go! The staying power is not that impressive, though, but I don’t mind reapplying kasi mabilis lang naman sya.

Nature Republic Dual Lip & Cheek Macaroon Kit

Of course I had to have options when it comes to my lip and cheek tint, this one is a cream type. After I got this from my new K-makeup shop, I did not leave my makeup kit. There’s actually three of this in the kit, all with different shades that you can mix and match depends on your mood – which I think makes it more fun. The pigments of each is light to medium, just the right opacity for a cream-type blusher for an easier blending and application. I plan to review this kit soon, so watch out, alright?



What are your current beauty favorites? Let me know in the comment box down below!




BLOGLOVIN | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM