Halloween Makeup Collaboration (Animal Theme) : Cute Mouse


Halloween is around the corner and together with my friends from beauty bloggers united decided to do a collaboration of halloween makeup looks.To be honest, this is my first time doing this kind of makeup, let's say that natural makeup look is my only forte LOL and I am actually not prepared or should I say that I didn't know what to prepare that I only research some mouse looks.

The four of us decided 4 different themes for this collab makeup, and the Animal theme is the first one and I am the Cute mouse.




So what do you think of this look? Do I look like a mouse? hahaha I also doubt it myself but I do want to hear your thoughts too ^_^  I really don't have much to say about this post but look forward to our next look.

Anyway, check out the looks of my collaborators as well, I know that you'll love them.

and yours truly The Cute Mouse

I hope you liked this post, and if you want to know some details of this look feel free to comment below =D 
Doing this is really a challenge to me and I think that it will also help me improve my skills on doing some makeup look. And if I have the time to do a tutorial of it, I will do it. 

We have 3 more remaining makeup themes, so watch out for it, 'kay?

Bye bye!