Review: Etude House Lash Perm 3 Step Volumecara


Annyeonghaseyo Princesses~~!! Today is another review product from my first love korean cosmetics brand Etude House, its their newest mascara which is the Lash Perm 3Step Volumecara. Last month, Korea Cosmetics held an event called KC's Top Fan Event and since I am their natural fan, I won . And yes, this was one of the prize and the other one was Lucidarling Eyeshadows that I will be reviewing soon. 
There will be a LOT of photos in this post so just bear with it  



BrandEtude House
 Product Name
✦LASH PERM 3 STEP VOLUMECARA✦
"3 Stages of Lash Coverage for Eye-Doll Look"

Lash volume mascara comes with three formulas (3 Steps) to create or customize dramatic expressions! 
Step 1 : Innocent Dolly
Step 2 : Lovely Dolly
Step 3 : Foxy Dolly


 Price: Php 748.00
Where to buy: In any Etude House branches 
 Net Wt: 9.5 g









Okay, as expected to Etude House they really have the most adorable packaging ever right? Pink box plus pink with black mascara tube, who can't be tempted by this product? LOL. This tube has 9.5g of product and about 4 inches in length I think. And if you'll notice the tube has a color-blocking, the cap and the lower part is black and the middle part is pink. The pink half servers as a dial with the three different settings/steps mentioned above. 

For you to understand the steps well I made a gif on how you can change setting/steps of this mascara, it might take time to load so just wait for a few seconds. Please bear with the bad quality of my animation I filmed it myself while twisting the tube


You just have to do it again and point the setting/step that you want to the use on the stop sign. 





It is plain and very dark black in color.



The texture of this mascara is really smooth and it is really easy to apply on and non- scented too.










Again I asked my little sister to be my model because I really have a very short eyelashes and hers are super long, how can she have that while I have almost nothing? 

According to EH this mascara volumizes, curls, lengthens and perms. So I tried it on my sisters lashes without curling it to see the results more. And since I rarely uses mascaras I sucks on applying them. 




I really like how this mascara gives volume and lengthens enough on my lashes, it actually made my lashes more visible LOL. This volumecara does not clumps or get flaky and really easy to layer on coats. The wand comb is one of the good points of this mascara, its actually quite short, short enough to get those smaller lashes at the corners of my eye. Although this doesn't gave me the perm that I am expecting I guess I can work with it by using a curler but still kinda disappointed about it. 

The Step 2: Lovely Dolly is my personal choice among the 3 steps, as you can see to the photos above it does look more natural in a sense that it is not too long and not too dramatic. Its just all a matter of preference though. Not hard to remove too unlike the other mascaras from EH.

Overall this is a another must have product from Etude House. What about you? What's your Etude House mascara today? 



BEFORE ENDING THIS POST WHY DON'T YOU JOIN MY ONGOING GIVEAWAY: CLICK THE PHOTOS TO JOIN.