Skinfood Flora Tea Collection - Spring 2013


We all know that I am one of heck Korean Cosmetics lover and one of my favorite brand had launched a new line of makeup, Skinfood. Yes, Skinfood launched their newest line this Spring 2013 and wonderin' what the theme? It's Flora Tea Collection!! 

I am a fan of floral patterns which made me love this Flora Tea Collection of Skinfood. And since Spring is coming in Korea and summer here in Philippines, I think that this is perfect! Well then, let me show you the photos of the whole collection: (taken from Skinfood's website)



ACTUAL PHOTO (credits to; http://ehuhu1106.blog.me/)



Floral Tea Rose Essence Multi-Finish



Flora Tea My Short Cake Cream Blush SPF8 




Flora Tea Vita Talk Water Pact SPF20 PA+



Flora tea My Short Cake Eyeshadow



Flora Tea Vita Talk Matte Lipsticks in 5 colors



Nail Polish



Nail-art Stickers



The prices of this collection ranges from USD17 - USD3. Not bad for a pretty packaging + good quality of the product, eh? My favorite among these are Flora Tea Vita talk pact & the Flora Tea Rose Essence Multi-Finish, I might buy them soon or if my wallet allows me to. And I promise to write a review about 'em. ^^

What about you? What's your favorite among the Skinfood Flora Tea Collection?