BDJ BOX Beauty Social Primp & Pretty

For the second time around, I was again able to attend the second beauty social of BDJ BOX themed Primp & Pretty last September 29, 2013, Sunday at SM North Edsa Sky Dome. It was not a very good Sunday to me then because I had a class in the morning and had my final exam at 5pm. Technically, I only stayed on the event for my talk and do some picture taking. Luckily, I was able to meet two of my blogger friends, Yette of Yettezkie's Doodle and Gen-zel of Genzel Kisses. So, what really happened during my short stay on the Beauty Social?  Continue reading then... ^^

(Beauty Social Passport)

I was assigned to attend two talks the; Max Factor's How do I look & Parisian Pretty with L'Oreal Paris. But since I had to be at school at exactly 5pm for my final exams, although I really wanted to attend my second talk, I have to go after my first talk and had some photos taken for my blog.


Bobby Carlos of Max Factor doing a short question and answer with the participants. Mostly of what he shared are already familiar with me. He introduces the version of Max Factor's CC cream and these three ladies with him received a major make-over using their newest products. :)


And here are the booths in the event.
Covergirl's Booth

Goody's Booth

Cure's Booth

Celeteque's booth

Too Cool for School's booth

Bifesta & Lucido-L's booth 

Shiseido's booth

Yves Rocher's Booth

Ralph Lauren's booth

Photo Booth

And my most favorite booth of all, the Garnier's booth.


Garnier gave us free drinks during the event! :) It felt like we were in some kind of bar lol.

With Gen-zel
Do I look like I had fun? Well, I really did! Although I only stayed for a while, it was another great experience for me and it's all thanks to BDJ BOX! I can't share more with you because I only stayed not more than one and a half hour in the event but I hope you enjoy reading this post! :)

As for the loot bag I got, I will include it on my haul post later *wink*

Visit BDJ BOX..
Website www.bdjbox.com