September 2013 Favorites

Is it too late to post my September favorites? I guess not. I know it's been months since my last post about my monthly favorites, and my favorite products already piled up so I decided to include in this post those that I uses mostly everyday. :)

This post is gonna be a very quick one but I hope you'll enjoy reading and will find something to try on next on yourselves. :)


Here are the hit listers products for September. They are the ones that I uses most of the time. So yeah, let me introduce them to you! ^^ 

First, skincares. You know how I am very fond of skincares, right? Every month, I always have at least two products that I cannot leave without and for the month of September, it's the....
Skin&Lab fre-C Sun Protector (review here) &
Hayan Collagen Anti-Aging Wrinkle Skin Toner (review here)

Moving on, now with makeups. I recently reviewed this product and I guess you already knew why this one is here. Hahaha! 
Hayan Face Silky Powder (review here)

Lippies! You don't know how obsessed I am with lipsticks lately and these ones are on the top list of my favorites.
Iris Lipstick - review soon
MAC Candy Yum Yum (review here)
Every Bilena Matte Lipstick in Mauve (review here)
Posie Tint & Cha Cha Tint (review here)
Blistex Meicated Lipbalm - review soon


Of course, my favorites of the month won't be complete without these eye colors! :)) These couple of weeks I find purple very pretty, so you'll see me always wearing one (eyeshadows & eyeliners) 
Colorful Charming Liquid Liners (review here)
Colorbar Purple Eyeliner - review soon
Iris Eyshadow Palette - review soon
Skin Food Choco Eyebrow Powder Cake - review soon.

Those are the hit listers of September. Honestly, some of them were already empty, some are labels are fading and that only proves that I really uses them a lot of times, right? lol. I hope you enjoyed reading this quick post of mine. :) And by the way, I will announce the winners of my GiveawayxxMOOTTA within this week on my facebook page, so make sure that you keep an eye on it *wink*

Do you have a monthly favorites too?