Review: KB Premium Whitening Body Lotion


Trying different products is such a challenge to me. That feeling when you were using it and waiting for it to take effect on you, thrilled me. So when I was given the chance to try this KB Premium Whitening Body Lotion, I didn’t say no. I am, after all, trying to get my skin color back after a couple of days spending under direct sunlight.


I have heard about KB line before, but didn’t bother to buy and try it. Simply because KB’s products are just out of my budget; they’re expensive! Now I know the reason behind the steep price and if you wanted to know what it is, then you may continue reading my review. J



Packed in an easy-squeeze-type white & gold tube, this lotion sure looks classy. The lotion was sealed and is very convenient to use. Though it will be better if a lotion is in the pump-dispenser type. The box has Korean and English writings. And contains natural ingredients.


The texture is very thick. At first, I thought that it might cake on my skin, but it doesn’t. If you have tried the Milky instant whitening lotion thing, then they have the same texture and consistency, yet KB lotion is much better. Because of the thickness of this lotion, I find it hard to spread on my body parts. And you have to blend it really well if you don’t want it to stick to your body-hairs.

KB lotion has this mild floral scent with a sweet undertone that smells really good. You might also find it sticky at first, but after a minute or so, it will be fully absorbed by your skin.

To make things clear, KB lotion isn’t an instant whitening lotion. Nevertheless, it infuses skin with moisture and leaves it a natural, healthy-looking glow. The moisturizing property is impressive as it makes my body fully moisturized all day.

I’ve been using KB lotion for almost a month now, 3 weeks to be exact, and I did notice that it whitens my skin for about a tone lighter. It’s pretty impressive considering that I only use this lotion three to four times a week. Why? To be honest, I don’t know. Am I weird? LOL

But what really makes this lotion impressive is that it brightens your skin every time you use it. You will really notice that your skin is radiant and glowing. Plus, the softness of my skin sure is unexpected. I bet that after two to three months of usage, I will have a fairer and healthier skin. And not just that, because KB lotion also has SPF30 to protect the skin from ultraviolet rays!

Whitens, moisturize, and protects the skin with this all-in-one product! I now understand the reason behind the price and I must say that KB lotion is worth every penny. 

KB Premium Whitening Body Lotion, 120mL
Price:  P1800
Available at: Watson's & Department Stores Nationwide


OVERALL EXPERIENCE:   ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 4/5

WHAT IS YOUR CURRENT WHITENING LOTION? CARE TO SHARE? ^^


xoxo, M.
FOLLOW ME ON: FACEBOOK | TWITTER | GOOGLE+ | BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM