Skin that “Glow & Shine by B.liv” Smoothening Mask


This review is probably the most delayed, outdated and forgotten one. I have this B.liv Glow & Shine samples since forever and still haven’t done the review until now. To let you remember, B.liv did sent me a few products for me to try and review and this is the last product on my list before I can note it mission accomplished. So far, I am very impressed with the results that B.liv products have given me. One of the best that I have tried was the Shrink &Tighten Diminishing Night Complex

So what does B.liv Glow & Shine actually do? Shall we proceed to my review then? ^^




PRODUCT INFO:

Name: Glow & Shine Skin Smoothening Mask
NET Wt:
Samples: 3mL x 3 / Full Size: 50mL
Price: USD29.00
Where to Buy: B.liv’s Online Store



I only got samples of glow & shine mask, so I can’t really discuss about its packaging. Each sample is in a small squeeze type tube that contains 3mL of the product. B.liv sure has a great idea in storing their products, they’re safe, sealed and packed in a box. You don’t have to worry if you do not know how to use the samples because the direction for usage is written at the back of the tube. The ingredients aren’t there though, but b.liv’s website has them.

 The glow & shine mask has this thick consistency. The texture is a little bit powder-y so you might have a bit problem spreading the mask all over your face. It also tends to dry very quickly than your usual wash-off mask. You will also notice that there are a lot of exfoliating beads in the mask. There’s also a very mild scent - which I can’t really recognize what.


VERDICT:
The direction says to apply a thick layer of the mask on your face and neck, so I used one tube in one application. The 3mL product is actually enough to cover your face and neck and that also means that I only used this mask three times, once a week.


It did give my skin the instant glow and shine after usage. The exfoliating beads also help my skin remove the dead skin on my face and neck. The effect is only temporary but the glow and shine on your face will last for 2-3 days. What I also like about this mask is its less sticky-ness, dries fast and lightens my skin. The finish after washing it off is really great – soft, smooth and refreshed skin. Definitely a good product to try, how I wish I have the full size! ^^ ♥.

Scent: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 3/5
Skin Improvement: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 4/5
Texture: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 4/5

Overall Experience: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 4/5


Visit & Follow B.liv’s




What are your Glow & Shine secrets? :)