Fibr: Home’s Most Powerful Broadband

To be honest, I am not a big fan of The Hunger Games but that doesn't mean that I didn't watched the movie nor read the book. I love reading same as I love watching movies. I did enjoyed watching the first movie of the trilogy but not as much as I enjoy watching James Bond's movies. But then again, to watch the second part of the series is really a good idea. 


 If you were to create a character inspired by Fibr, what special skills would he/she have?
Let's say that I, myself will be the new thing in the game.. my special skills would be the speed like a lightning and mind-reading ability; with these skills I will know for sure what are the plans of my opponents against me and my team. I can also run much faster than anybody else that even a horse can't catch me - nor the fire. Iin order to be ready for the battle, I first need to research the weaknesses of the other Districts. And with the most fastest and powerful home broadband, Fibr. I can easily get an researches done in no time.
Fibr, Home’s most powerful broadband, allows you to seamlessly and simultaneously experience the following:
1. Browsing of multiple websites
2. Stream hundreds blockbuster movies on-demand from Clickplay
3. Watch Cignal Digital TV Channels
4. Available now in over 800 fiber-powered villages nationwide
5. Visit www.pldthome.com or call 101-FIBR (3427) for more details.