Refreshing Scent by Elizabeth Arden’s Green Tea Scent Spray

Are you into scent sprays? To be honest, I’ve been one loyal customer of Victoria’s Secret’s Pure Seduction, it’s my signature scent since high school. Don’t be surprised but this is my first Elizabeth Arden product. Yes, it really is and to be able to try new perfume beside VS’s Pure seduction is such a big step for me lol. Shall we proceed to my review? ^^


PRODUCT INFO:
Brand:  Elizabeth Arden
Name: Green Tea Scent Spray
Net Wt: 50mL
Price: USD29.50 (EA's price)

Fragrance Mood: Energizing. Refreshing. Uplifting. From a lush, green world of freshness comes Elizabeth Arden Green Tea, the fragrance that energizes the body, excites the senses and invigorates the spirit. Brimming with sparkling flavors, the scent harmoniously intertwines natural ingredients to form an uplifting, revitalizing and balanced fragrance experience.
Okay, so I got this one as pasalubong from my friend. I actually do not have any idea why she gave me a perfume. (Do I stink? LOL). EA Green Tea comes in a transparent bottle with soft green cap; of course the tea leaves are present on front, back of the bottle and on the box as well. 

VERDICT:

I have a sensitive nose that is why I don't usually wear any fragrance as I sneeze very easily. Elizabeth Arden Green gives a subtle and refreshing mint, lemon, bergamot and jasmine scent. It is very feminine and lovely that you can wear anytime of the day; at home, work and school. 

The light, cool and fresh scent is also not overwhelming yet noticeable. Though the staying power is not that good as it only stays on for about 2-3 hours in this humid weather. Still, I like this one because of the Spring and Summer vibes it gives. :)

Scent:   ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 4/5
Staying Power:   ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 2/5
Overall Rating:   ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 3/5

Visit Elizabeth Arden's
Website | http://www.elizabetharden.com/
Facebook Page | https://www.facebook.com/elizabetharden


What is your everyday scent? ^^