L’Oreal Professionnel x Park Jun’s Beauty Lab INOA Hair Colour & Treatment

I’ve wanted to have my hair color changed since the color I had before ruined my beautiful curls. To be honest, I was kind of jealous when I gave the hair color opportunity to my sister during the Wear Your Color Proud Campaign. Without me knowing until recently that I had made a very good choice because L’Oreal Professionnel has once again gave us an opportunity to have our hair coloured with their newly improved INOA: The Hair Colour of the Future. To know more about this improved INOA, I suggest that you read this previous post of mine. 

Originally, I prefer to have a treatment than hair color because I believe that my hair needs a break from chemicals too.  But, all of my treatment at Park Jun’s ATC branch was nothing but a fail. My schedule just wouldn’t let me go and visit the new branch of Park Jun’s Beauty Lab at Alabang Town Center. Then I realized that maybe someone, or something, was preventing me from hair treatment. So, I texted L’Oreal Pro to confirm my new appointment and that I will avail the hair color instead of treatment. And guess what? I was able to come! Kkk~ let the new hair color begins!



The new Alabang branch of Park Jun’s is not that big but really spacious. Their customer service is really great. They are offering their customer’s refreshment while you have your hair done even non-customers receives such treatment from them. Your company will never get bored while inside the salon because, well… your inside the mall. All the staffs are very friendly and approachable.

 My hair stylist that day was Ms.Ara. She said that my hair needs lots of treatment because of its dryness. She was also the one that recommends the color that’ll suits me best. ^^

 They started coloring the part of my hair that already grew out to even the color. I was really impressed on how Ara managed to even-out my hair color. Then they assist me to this area, I don’t really know what they called it and I didn’t bother asking lol. My sister took a not-so-nice-video, take a look.

That thing was circling around my hair for about 5 minutes. ^^ After that, they started coloring my hair with the shade they have chosen for me. Yay!



Just when I thought that they are finished with my hair; I was shocked that they gave my hair a treatment. If I am not mistaken, it was a Keratin Treatment because all they showed me was L’Oreal Pro Xtenso Keratin blah blah.. I did not ask why because I thought that maybe it is a part of their hair color services but it was too late when they put a literal steamer on my hair.

Ohh yeah~ If you will look closely at the photo, on the upper part, you will notice that there’s a smoke coming out of my hair. It was my first time experiencing such hair treatment. 


They steamed my hair for about 10-15 minutes, do a little trimming and styling my hair at last. And here is the final look of my new hair-do. 




From now on, I will have my hair colored with INOA. Why? Because it is not harsh on your scalp, you’ll never feel any chemicals at all unlike your usual hair color brand. Covers every tiny bit of your hair with the color you’ll choose and gives an infinite hair color power and 50% more shine. But what you’ll surely love about INOA is that it doesn’t have ammonia, meaning.. it doesn’t have any odor. You don’t have to worry that someone will notice the bad scent of your hair when it’s newly colored. 


I really love how my hair is now and it’s all thanks to this fabulous lady, Ara,  and of course, L’Oreal Pro & Park Jun’s Beauty Lab!

So, if you want a new hairdo, I suggest that you visit Park Jun’s Beauty Lab and ask them to have to your colored using the new and improved INOA Hair Coloring! I will update you with the price ASAP. ^o^

Do you like my new hair color? Would you try the new INOA Hair Color too this coming Christmas? Let me know by commenting below! Ciao~!

Christmas Countdown: 20 more days left!

Visit:
~~~~~


Xoxo,
M.