Physiogel Beauty Experts Fair

Having a sensitive skin requires special care and attention. Sensitive skin is characterized by subjective complaints of discomfort without predicable classical visible signs of irritation and without an immunologic response. Dry, sensitive skin is also caused by a damaged skin barrier, water tends to escape and cause dry skin. That’s what I have learned when I was invited to attend the Physiogel Beauty Fair last November 20, 2013 at Shangri-la Hotel.

That was my first time attending Physiogel event because I was always busy if not; I have special matters at school when they invite me. Good thing that I managed to attend this Beauty Fair right after I visited the Da Vinci – The Genius Exhibit at The Mind Museum.

Before anything else, they let us have our dinner first. I indulged myself more on desserts than the main courses. Here are few of my desserts ;)


Most often than not, they recommend Physiogel moisturizers from Stiefel, a GSK Company. Physiogel is equipped with the revolutionary Derma Membrane (DMS) Technology, which is formulated to resemble the natural building blocks of the skin to effectively help repair the skin barrier and help prevent moisture loss.
Run-of-the-mill or conventional moisturizers may only mask skin dryness to lend it transitory moisture, which can be easily be washed off by rinsing or washing. Physiogel, however, hydrates and keeps skin moisturized by mimicking the natural lipid composition of the skin for up to three days even with washing or bathing. That’s why it is clinically proven for softer, smoother, moisturized skin that last longer.

More so, prices of Physiogel have been reduced by as much as 29%.  No more “Not Physiogel, it’s out of our budget” dilemma.

Skin Care 101: The Right Skincare Routine
 I guess all of your know the basic skincare routine, am I right? Cleanse>Tone>Moisturize.
I think that most of you skip the Tone part; toning is a good facial exercise. It’s important to remember that your face has muscles, and toned muscles will always look better than flabby muscles. It’s one more reason to smile more often.

Moisturize and more. If you think you’ve moisturized enough, slather some more! Moisturize more than you think you need to. It’s best to apply while the skin is still damp so the product can help trap some of the surface moisture into your skin. And, while you’re at it, moisturize inside out by staying hydrated with lots of water.

Here’s our sexy friend, Eyah sharing her sensitive skin problem with us.

Makeup Trends for 2014
The first look was for Spring/Summer 2014. Since it’s seems like it is always summer her in our country, the no-makeup look will be dominant.

And the makeup for fall/winter. This time it is more sensual look that highlights cherry red lips; metallic eyes are back with a lightened overall effect with flawless skin and a hint of gloss. See how pretty the final look? I envy this model for her natural nicely groomed brows; I really wish my brows are like hers. >.<

Me, Celline, Helen & Eyah.

Expert-recommended Physiogel is clinically proven to repair and rehydrate dry, sensitive skin. It is also great to use Physiogel Cleanser as a makeup remover, I’ve been using it for a week now and I so love it, will post the review soonest.

Physiogel is the No.1 dermatologist prescribed moisturizer according to Philippine Medical Data Index and is available in leading drugstores and supermarkets nationwide. It is also available in handy 10ml sachets.

And look, I get to take home this bag from the event. If you want to know what’s inside, you must then wait for my haul post.

For more information, visit:
Website | www.physiogel.ph

For those who have a sensitive skin, would you mind sharing your skincare routine? Share ‘em by commentine below! ^^

23 days left before Christmas!

Xoxo,
M.