DermXpert 6-Days Total Skin Renewal Treatment

Are you having troubles with dark spots, pimples on your skin? Or are you too busy to visit your derma every now and then? Do you want to renew your nice skin in a short period of time, 6 days to be exact? If you do, then you might be interested with my post for today! ^^ It is a review of the new product of DermXpert, the 6-days Skin Renewal Treatment Kit!

 DermXpert 6-days skin renewal treatment kit will help your skin to renew its healthy self with less than a week. They did send me one kit to review, and I let my aunt to try it for me since she has this long term I-am-too-busy-to-visit-my-derma-and-do-some-facial-to-lessen-my-dark-spots-and-pimples dilemma. So, I think that she will going to love this treatment because it will not take too much of her time to see the results.

The 6-days skin renewal treatment kit includes:
2* Renewing Solution 10g
1* Eventide Cream 20g
1* Sunscreen with SPF15 20g
1* Reconstructing Toner 30g
1* Cooling Solution 10g
1* Peel & Glow with Alpha Arbutin Soap
1* Manual on how to use the kit

The kit sure has enough creams for 2-3weeks maintenance after the renewing stage. Did I mentioned that the only product you are going to use the entire 6-days is the Renewing Solution? Yes, the rest will be the after product. You have to empty the first bottle of Renewing Solution on the first night of the treatment, then the second one on the third day. My aunt’s skin began peeling on the third day and I lost the photo of her skin peeling like crazy!

While you are still undergoing the treatment, DermXpert are suggesting not to wash your face and use any face products, as well as you skin cares or makeups. You will also experience itching, redness which will makes you somehow uncomfortable but my aunt says that those feelings are very tolerable because you are not allowed to scratch your skin. If you think that the itchiness is giving you a hard time already, then apply a thin layer of cooling solution.

Exposing your skin under the sun while under the treatment is not a good idea as your skin is somewhat sensitive from the renewing stage. Use an umbrella every time you go out and also do not forget to put on your sunscreen.

Here are some photos of my aunt on the renewing stage. As I said earlier, I lost the only photo of her the first time her skin began peeling. You’ll notice that her skin was getting brighter each days pass by. But this photo will show a better results view.

The encircled part was her main skin problems; dark spots and pimples and pimple marks. The treatment did a very good job on her. It totally lessen big time her skin problems and did made her skin brighter than before. The red lines on her skin are a sign that she did do some scratching but still the improvement is really visible and noticeable. We know that there’ll be more improvement if she’ll continue with the treatment using the rest creams and soap and I will update this post once we see it.

Bottom line, in 6 days her skin did renew its better self! What more after a month or so? It might remove all the flaws on her skin! That is why I recommend this to those who are having problems with their skin but doesn’t have a time and budget to visit a derma regularly.

For only Php899.00(Approx. USD21.40) you will get a full set of 6-days skin renewal treatment. You can buy your kit at Krave Minerale Cosmeceuticals

Start your 2014 with a better skin with 6-days skin renewal treatment kit!

Visit their:
FB Page | ttps://www.facebook.com/Kravebeauty
Instagram | @kravecosmetics

xoxo,
M