REVIEW | Davi Napa Le Grand Cru Cream

 Did you miss my beauty-related posts? Today I will share a review of Davi Napa Le Grand Cru Cream. I know that I kept on posting random thing here ever since February started. That is because I recently lost my camera and some of the swatches photo are still in there that I didn't yet transferred in my laptop.

Davi Napa Le Grand Cru Cream was one of the samples that I got from my July Memebox (read unboxing July 2013 Memebox). I can’t really say much about this product since what I have with me is only a sample size. But after using it for two weeks (and got impressed), I thought that I should at least give a review. So, are you ready? Here it is~

PRODUCT INFO:
Brand: Davi Napa
Name: Le Grand Cru Cream
Net Wt: Sample- 10ml / Full Size- 60ml
Price: USD185.00

This is how the full size looks. 
DescriptionUltra Luxury Cream. The DAVI exclusive Phyto-Meritage™ micro-encapsulated formula with active nutrient rich ingredients has the power to transform the skin.  In a short time, firmness improves, lines and wrinkles become less visible, skin looks virtually ageless.  Even the driest complexions are renewed and rejuvenated.  With the Phyto-Meritage™ blend your skin is immersed in moisture, sensitivities soothed and radiance restored. 



VERDICT:
Davi Napa Le Grand Cru Cream really is classy for a sample size. It’s small and sturdy and the name of the product was nicely embossed on the jar.  I think it is pretty much the same as the full size. The sample size is enough to last for two-to-three weeks depending on how you use it. 

This cream has a thick consistency, but surprisingly lightweight on the skin. You just have to work on spreading it all over your face yet a little amount goes a long way. It is not sticky or oily. Think about how you use a lip balm in a jar, you swipe your finger lightly to get enough product for your lips, right? It is the same for Davi Napa Le Grand Cru Cream. One swipe and you can cover the nose, two-to-three swipes for the cheeks and the rest. That is why it can last really long because you don’t really need to scoop the cream for application.

As for its scent, I actually can’t figure out what it is but let me just say that it doesn't have an unpleasant smell. So, it’s good!

What I really like about this cream is how it moisturizes my skin very well. I have a dry skin and so I really have a thing with moisturizers and I should say that Davi Napa Le Grand Cru Cream is one of the best that I have tried so far. A couple of swipes of cream that I applied on my face are enough to keep my skin moisturized for a whole day! My skin feels smooth and soft after a few minutes of application without feeling heavy at all.

Also, my skin became bit clearer and brighter than before, although it doesn't help with my pores. I got no allergic reaction or anything after two weeks of usage. Oh.. and I still have a lot left in me! =D
How I wish it is not that expensive to repurchase. *sigh*
Let’s rate it, shall we?

Packaging:  ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 5/5
Texture & Scent:   ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 5/5
Moisturizing Properties:  ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 5/5
Overall Experience:   ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 5/5

A perfect five of hearts for Davi Napa Le Grand Cru Cream! You will know why after you tried it yourself. 


xoxo, M.