BDJ Box Beauty Social: Tres Chic

Bonjour, Bella's! Just recently, BDJ Box has once again organized an event. It is the BDJ Box Beauty Social and this time, the theme was Tres Chic, which was held last March 23, 2014 at SM Aura Samsung Hall. And of course, as a Bella myself, I didn't let it pass and attended the event with my sister.

Our assigned talk was at 1pm but we arrived at the venue one hour early to roam around the brand partners of BDJ Box. Here are most of the booths that we visited.
These are most of the booths at the event. I didn't took a picture of them all mainly because I was only using my phone as my camera that day and the venue is sort of masikip na because of so many attendees.
So, our first talk was the one with Sarah Black, featuring Canon. I chose this talk because I really want to learn any tips and tricks in taking photos and I really did learned some. Ms. Sarah Black is really pretty, she has a very nice skin and hair, in short, I envy her. LOL I actually spent the whole talk staring at her. ^^ She gave us few tips on how to take a good selfie which of course, interest all of us. :)

Our second talk was just after the first. It's the Up Close and Flawless with Max Factor. Bobbyi Carlos showed us his playful summer look and gave us tips on what makeup we should wear during summer. They also introduced the Max Factor's newest product, the whipped cream foundation. And guess what? All of us in the talk got a free sample of that product. Yay!

Thanks to BDJ Box, I was able to meet my blogger buddies again. Too bad we didn’t hang out much then but it was still fun! All of us received a loot bag which I forgot to take a photo before using some.

It was yet another event full of fun, and beauty! I really learned a lot from the talk’s I’m in. And I can’t wait for the next BDJ Box Social! Once again, thank you BDJ team!