Beautify your Makeup Brushes

Do you have individual brushes that look like they just came home from a war? Or those brushes that will very much passes as an ancient one? But then again, they happened to be your favorite brushes! Yeah, I know the feeling. You just can’t throw them away so you keep on using them even though you have no idea what to do with its close-to-disgusting brush handle. Well, I got an idea for that problem! From simple and boring brush handles, why don’t we beautify our makeup brushes with a nail polish? Sounds like a good idea, yes?

I had this idea when I read an article about customizing things. That blog has such great ideas about personalizing! What really interests me was when she painted her cellphone charger with a nail polish. That was brilliant! Then I realized – why not try it to paint my makeup brushes? Hmm..
All you need to beautify your makeup brushes are nail polishes. It is up to you what kind of nail polish you’d use; either it’s matte, glossy, or in my case, with glitters. You can be as creative as possible! Use your nail art materials if you wish to add a little art on your brushes. Beautifying your makeup brushes doesn’t really need instructions; paint it the way you like it!

If you are wondering what brush is best to use; individual brushes are your best choice. Why? Well, because if you’ll paint all your individual brushes with the same designs & color, then it will look like that it is a brush set instead of individual ones. Just like these brushes that I used. I bought them from different stores and brands – Marrionnaud, Landmark brush, & Kokoro.

Aren't they lovely?
 Now, I will most likely paint my other brushes to join the club too! Hmm.. why not paint my brush holder as well? Haha!

Nail Polishes used:
Etude House Bling in the Sea Nail Polish in BPK001/Magic Kiss
BYS Nail Art Lacquer in Red


xoxo, M.