July COM Gifts + June Winner

I really love doing this kind of stuff, you know? Giving back to my readers for their love to this blog, feels really good! And since another month has passed, that only means that there will be another winner and to-be winner for July Commenter Of the Month. Truthfully, I had a difficulty choosing the winner, if only I could choose two winners for last month’s COM, I would! But I can only accommodate one winner. For now. Also, anyone can still have their chance this month. All you have to do is keep commenting on my blog posts and you won’t notice that it’s already August and who knows, you might be the one! ^o^

Anyway, I know that you were all excited to know who won and here she is – the June COM winner! *drum roll please*

Elle | Style and Glow

Congratulations, girl! You won a ReSkin Extra Whitening Spot, Celeteque BB Cream, Dermplus Sunblock, and 4 sample packs. I know that this prize is not that bongga, however, I am hoping that you’ll enjoy them! Please send me the following details: Name, Address, & Contact Number, through the Contact form within 5-days. Failure to do so will result on choosing another winner. 


Moving on to the July COM gifts. The future winner will receive the following:
  • 9 Pairs of False Eyelashes
  • Gluta Facial Cream
  • Dermplus Kids Sunblock
  • Maybelline Clear Smooth BB White
  • Gluta-C Insta-White x 3
  • Beaded Headband


Rules for Commenter Of the Month Giveaway 

 • Readers must leave any relevant questions,suggestions, and reaction by commenting on any blog post
• No spam, please!
• Sharing my posts on facebook, twitter and any other social networking sites is a plus point
• Quality over quantity. Having numerous comments doesn't guarantee your winning
• COM winner could be the winner again not after 5 months of winning
• Must be a fan of my FB page
• Open to all Philippines residents only
• Winner will shoulder the shipping fee
• All these rules are subject to change without further notice


Goodluck! ♥


xoxo, M.
FOLLOW ME ON: FACEBOOK | TWITTER | GOOGLE+ | BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM