Review: Lioele POP Pinky Tint

You might already know this, but I really can't live without lip tints! Lip tints are my makeup-life savior. How easy to use them, and how they give instant natural color to your face without too much effort. Ever since my High school days, I've been a tint freak. I remember my very first favorite tint, Herbench Cheek & Lip Tint, that I always carry around wherever I go. After that, I just couldn't get enough how versatile tints are and keep on trying different brands. Today, I will review my go-to tint from Lioele. The Lioele Blooming Pop Pinky Tint.



Obviously, this is a Korean product. See how cute and girly the packaging is? Lioele Pop Pinky Tint is housed in a sturdy bottle and is covered with over-all pinkness. We, girls, tends to forget anything when it comes to anything-pink, and this one is no exemption. This bottle really is for keeps! A plus point because they included English words on the box.

The applicator is a nail-polish-like-brush which is pretty common nowadays. And to be honest, I prefer this kind of applicator because it is much easier to control the color and application. Unlike those lip-gloss-doe-foot applicator that looks like the tints were all at the applicator even before it touch your lips/cheeks.


Lioele Pop Pinky Tint has a runny consistency. Because of that, you have to be very careful not to apply too much on your lips/cheeks if you don't want it to slide and drip on your face. It kinda reminds me of Benefit Posie Tint. They both have the same a very subtle, milky, soft pink color and the same texture too.

It has a sweet, cherry scent that you'll actually think of licking your lips after you applied it to your lips. (yes, I did that. lol) The smell is not overwhelming so no need to worry about that! ^o^


I must say that this is the best dupe for Benefit Posie Tint! Lioele Pop Pinky Tint gives a very natural color on lips and cheeks. I like how it instantly gives the natural glow on your face when you use it as a blusher. Compared to the other tints that I have tried before, Lioele Pop Pinky Tint doesn't leave a stain on the cheeks if you don't blend it immediately and a messy stain on my fingers when I use it to dab and blend it.

And since it is not as pigmented as the other tints out there, you might have to re-apply it to your lips if you want to add a little more color on it. Just make sure that the tint is completely dry first before applying another layer. This tint pretty much stays for about four hours.


This tint really is perfect for beginners and non-beginners. To those who don't want the heavy-makeup feeling, but still wanted to look fresh, then this is the one for you! Lioele Pop Pinky Tint will give you the instant-natural-baby-looking lips without too much effort.

OVERALL EXPERIENCE:   ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 4/5

Actually, this is a 4.5 hearts. The missing half heart goes to its lack of moisture to the lips. I have to apply a lip balm first before using this tint if I don't want it to accentuate the dry areas of my lips. See how obvious the cracks on my lips to the photos above? Right?

Despite of that, I really like this Lioele Pop Pinky Tint! It is definitely a must-have and the never-absent-product on my makeup kit. The price is reasonable too.

Lioele Pop Pinky Tint, 8g
Price: P495.00
Available at: Lioele Philippines 


WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS TINT? 
HAVE YOU TRIED ANYTHING FROM LIOELE? 

xoxo, M.
FOLLOW ME ON: FACEBOOK | TWITTER | GOOGLE+ | BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM