Skincare Must-haves Under Php300


Let’s face it; taking care of our skin can be a bit expensive. It doesn’t really need to be so. Although yes, if you are looking for an instant effect, we’re looking at, let’s say, five thousand pesos for your whole set of skincare regimen. However, there are still skincare products that are really effective and will not hurt your savings. You can easily find some of these products in any drugstores and department stores too. And more importantly, all of them are under 300 pesos! Awesome, right? So, what are these products?


Pond’s Pearl Cleansing Gel, Php155/100g
This is not your typical cleanser because cleanses, refreshes, and whitens the skin all at the same time without making it dry. It’s also in a gel form which I think is the reason why it doesn’t lather much, but the way it cleans my skin and gives a smoother feeling afterwards are the reason you too should try it.


Nivea Refreshing Toner, Php169/200mL
I only started using this toner for a week now and I’m already in love. You all know how fond I am of toners, and I am quite picky when it comes to it that I find it hard to find a good one to use next. But this one surely met all my demands. No strong scent, less alcohol, no stinging, no dry feeling, soothing, and very refreshing. Although I have dry skin, it still works wonders for me!


Nature Republic Soothing & Moisture Aloe Vera Gel, Php245/tub
This is the most flexible product I have ever tried! You can use it on the face as a moisturizer, sleeping mask, makeup remover, add sugar in it and it can be your exfoliator too. This gel can also be used on the body and hair. Yeah, it can pretty much use all over our body.


Myra-E Vitaglow Tinted Facial Moisturizer, Php135
If you’re into tinted moisturizers and that the good ones are expensive, well you’re wrong. This tinted moisturizer from Myra-E is pretty much the one you’ll be looking for! It’s lightweight, unscented, and it can make your skin a natural glowing finish. It also has Vitamin E and SPF15 to protect you from the sun’s harmful UV rays.


Etude House I Need You Collagen Mask, Php58/pack

I don’t know about you, but I should always, I mean, always have a mask sheet with me. This one from Etude House is my new favorite. We know how collagen makes the skin softer and firmer, and I Need You Collagen Mask can do just that but with a cheaper price tag. I love using this mask before I go to sleep for at least twice a week and when I woke up, my skin feels wonderful – softer, smoother, and hydrated, and there’s nothing that can make me smile on a Monday morning than that feeling.



Sometimes cheap products doesn't mean cheap quality. Do try some of the products on this list and I'm sure you won't regret it. If you know or using any skincare products under the price range, let me know on the comment box below.






Disclaimer: I am not paid to do or promote the brands and products included in this post. This is an informational post only.