New & Improved Myra VitaSmooth and VitaWhite Facial Wash

 When it comes to facial wash, I’m quite picky. It’s not because my skin is sensitive, but for me, cleansing is the most important in every skin care routine. You have to choose the best that matches your skin type and condition. In my case, I needed something that will hydrate my skin (I have a dry skin, FYI).  And Myra facial wash is just what I’m looking for.

Myra released a new and improved facial wash that comes in two variants: Myra Vitasmooth and VitaWhite. These facial washes are enriched with antioxidant Vitamin E beads which protects and nourishes skin to help keep it healthy with a youthful glow. 
 Myra VitaSmooth Hydrating Facial Wash (I like it better than the other). It has Moisture Plus formula that retains and seals in skin’s natural moisture, keeping it hydrated and more supple. This facial wash contains French Spring Sea Water and Aloe Vera Extract that improves skin elasticity and helps keep it smooth and young-looking. It doesn’t make my skin dry after every wash. I would have like it more if it’s foamier. This works best for those who have dry skin, trust me. J

 And Myra VitaWhite Whitening Facial Wash. If you want to have a whiter skin, then this is for you. It has Biowhite Complex, which is derived from plant extracts that gently whitens skin. And Niacinamide that evens out skin tone by reducing red blotches to make skin more radiant.
Both of these facial wash surely are a good and affordable choice. They deeply cleanse the skin and rids it from dirt and excess oil while maintaining the skin’s natural moisture to help keep it healthy, soft, and young-looking. Plus, they smell really nice!