November Beauty Hit List

Goodbye “Favorites Posts”, hello “Hit List”!

November was probably the busiest month of my blogging life. Because of that, I always end up not doing what I want to do with my makeup every time I go out. Yes, I was busy (I am, still) but I can’t let that ruin my beauty regimen. That’s why my November hit list consists mostly of skin care products.  The list is not that long, so shall we start?

Klair’s Gentle Black Sugar Facial Polish & Deep Cleansing Oil
I’ve had this for almost a year now and since I had so many cleansers before, I forgot that this duo even exists. Nevertheless, it doesn’t change the fact that they do work rather nicely together. While the Gentle Black Deep Cleansing Oil smells divine, the Black Sugar Facial Polish have the most awful scent I have ever smelled. But don’t let that fool you because that facial polish is the main star of this duo. It is a great exfoliator and cleanses even the smallest pores of my skin. It leaves my skin very smooth and soft afterwards. The cleansing oil, on the other hand, gives enough moisture to prevent my skin from drying. My skin tends to get dryer when I exfoliate, and that’s why I love mixing the cleansing oil with facial polish to keep it moisturize and less dry.

The Lip Scrub by Sara Happ
I don’t know why, but my lips are always chaps these days. I think it has something to do with the weather. This is yet another product that I forgot that I have. You know I love matte lipsticks, and it looks awful if my lips are chapped whenever I use one, yes? This lip scrub is basically my savior. It works great and taste so good too. LOL (Read: The Lip Scrub by Sara Happ Review)

Celeteque Eyebrow Nourishing Serum
You might not know it by I have a slight eyebrow problem. It seems like I was only given with a half-full brows. Sometimes I thought that it has its advantages since I can always draw whatever styles I want, but when I remove my makeup, blah! My brows look like someone sabotaged it by shaving half of its part. Anyway, this product helps me fight that battle. I’ve been using it for almost three weeks now and I’m impressed that there is indeed an improvement. I still don’t have my dream full brows, though, but it’ll do. For now.

Color Full Semi-matte Lipstick
Ever since the ‘ber month’ started, it seems like my usage of bold lipstick lessens. I just noticed it a few weeks ago that I’ve worn more pinks and reds these days. I actually got this as a gift from my mom’s friend on my birthday, and ever since then, I’ve been using it non-stop. It has a color that fights between red and pink. The semi-matte finish complements the color and has a decent staying power too. If you’re my friend on Facebook, it is the lipstick that I wore in my profile picture.

Etude House Easy & Quick Pen Liner
I had a love and hate relationship with this eyeliner. People aren’t the only ones that deserve second chances, even makeups do. So when I gave this pen liner another shot after almost giving up on it before, we finally clicked. Even without a pointed tip, this pen liner still manages to give me a winged liner. Plus, the jet-black color is really good too.


That concludes my November Hit List. Some of them were almost forgotten, and I also almost missed how great of a product they are. Lesson of the day? Do clean up your stash every once in a while because some of the best products are waiting for you to open them up again.


P.S.

Yes, I made a small change regarding one (and the only running) of my blogs’ segments, Favorites. There will be more Hit List coming from this blog starting next year; I just wish that I can keep this up. So, wish me luck guys and let me know if there’s certain topic you’d like to include in this new segment. Your suggestions would be highly appreciated.