My 2016 Lust List

Ever since 2016 started, I found myself lusting over a few things. I am quite proud of myself because I didn’t spend much for things I don’t really need, and I want to continue doing that this year too. Although I can’t promise not to buy another pair of flats or yet another red lipstick this year or maybe a new book series (because who doesn’t?), I will try my best not to overspend.


Anyway, here are the things that are on my wish/lust list for this year. They are not that much, just a few things that I think I deserve to have for studying and blogging at the same time.

MacBook Pro with Retina Display
I so need a new laptop. My old Toshiba Satellite is having a problem that I can’t use it for a full hour without turning off itself – it drives me crazy! Especially when I’m in the middle of doing a project or blogging and suddenly, it will shut down! Argh! So yeah, I have been sending a few signals to my Daddy about a new laptop and he just couldn’t get it. Hopefully he’d read this post and buy me one. LOL. It’s also better if it’s a MacBook Pro with Retina Display because I simply love it. Hehe

iPhone 6s in Rose Gold – 128GB

Seriously, Apple got me so hard this year! They are basically the only store that I’ve been visiting whenever I’m in every mall. I’ve been an Android user since forever and I thought that maybe it is time for me to switch to iOS now. And FYI, my current (and still) phone is Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini.

Photo by: Philbooking.com
Beach, please
I don’t really like travelling. Yes, I am weird that way. It all has to do with reading books and watching final destination that got me so scared of adventures. This year, however, I want to conquer that fear and spend more time away from home. I wanted to start with the remote beaches locally. I have one in mind, but I’d really appreciate if you can recommend a place to go this summer too.

 Classic Leather bound Books
I’ll buy it one book at a time. These classics are gorgeous. I want to feel them, smell them, and stare at them all day. And no, they are not for reading, just for the eyes only. I want to see them in my room and welcome me home after a long and tiring day. Um… okay.

(Photo credits to: www.thedieline.com)
Christian Louboutin Rouge Velvet Matte Lipstick
Gorgeous. Glam. Matte. Red. Gorgeous. Glam. Matte. Red. Gorgeous. Glam. Matte. Red. Gorgeous. Glam. Matte. Red. Gorgeous. Glam. Matte. Red.

ColourPop Eyeshadows and Lippie Stix
I wonder why I only discovered how great these eyeshadows and lippies stix are. I mean, they’ve been on my IG feed for forever and I didn’t have at least the slightest urge to buy and try them myself. But after a few searches and when your favorite YouTuber used one, well, that’s enough reason for me to finally have it.

BanBan Pack
This is not your usual mask pack, ladies. Koreans did it again because this is a multi-purpose face mask. The orange is for the U-zone that contains pumpkin extract and sweet almond oil to moisturize the skin; while the green is for the T-zone that has green tea extract, lemon and applemint to keep the skin from being oily.


That, my friends, conclude my 2016 lust list. What’s yours?