Eau Thermale Avène Micellar Lotion Review + Event Photos

Did you ever feel like going straight to your bed after your long day at school or work? But then you realized that you still have your makeup on? I know, right?

Due to my late schedule in school, I always end up going home later than usual. And when I get home, all want to do is lie on my bed and go to sleep. However, I should at least remove my makeup before anything. If I am wearing a waterproof eyeliner and mascara, removing it will take a few more minutes. I have to grab my oil-based makeup remover, and wash my face afterwards (and wash away my sleepiness altogether). But now that Eau Thermale Avène Micellar Lotion has a new No rinse formula, two minutes is all I need to completely remove and clean my face!
Eau Thermale Avène’s New Formula Micellar Lotion has a top-of-the-line makeup removing efficacy. Its micellar cleansing agent captures skin impurities like a magnet. It is proven effective on waterproof and long-lasting cosmetic products applied on the face, eyes and lips. Its upgraded Micellar Lotion has a unique formula that adapts to even the most sensitive skin.
Avène Micellar Lotion, although not oil-based, can remove even the most stubborn makeup you have and does not feel sticky at all. Now that it has a new formula, you don’t have to rinse it after removing your makeup. It has 93% Avène Thermale Spring Water content that makes the skin softer, smoother, and restores its natural balance.


Because my makeup focuses on the eyes, this is the part that I remove first. Remember: Don’t just swipe your eye makeup remover in haste. Place a cotton ball with remover over your lids, hold it for a minute to dissolve the product, and then wipe away.  
Four to five drops of Avène Micellar Lotion is enough to remove my eye makeup. I usually have a hard time removing my eyeliner (because of I always tight line my eyes), but with Avène Micellar Lotion, I can get all the eyeliner on my eyes in two swipes. No traces of makeup left.
Another strong point of Avène Micellar Lotion is that it doesn’t sting. So, if ever you use too much of the micellar lotion, you won’t feel anything, especially on the eye area. It also contains healing properties—soothing, anti-irritating and anti-inflammatory, as well as anti-free radicals—that make it suitable for allergic reactions, burning, stinging, itching and tingling sensations.

With Avène Micellar Lotion, I don’t have to worry about my skin being dry after cleansing, because of its hydrating action. It’s really perfect during lazy days, when you don’t want to get up and wash your face, this Micellar lotion will do the cleansing and moisturizing for you.



I thought you might want to see a few photos during the launching of Avène Micellar Lotion at Salon Beauvior in Makati.

Dr. Christine sharing her skincare tips
From left to right: Phylicia Pineda, Ms. Chuchie Ledesma, Maybelline NY Expert Makeup Artist, Gretchen Gatan, and Jean Lu, Marketing Manager of  Karihome Inc.
And yours truly looking haggard.
#amorebeautifulyouAvene


Eau Thermale Avène Micellar Lotion 200mL, PHP735.00

Available in select Watsons and Mercury Drug stores. For more details, please visit Avène’s Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/Eau-Thermale-Av%C3%A8ne-Philippines-894257277303518/timeline/