My Dermclinic Intense Diamond Peel Experience

 Honestly, I don’t visit facial clinics. I did before, and that was the first and last one. I always thought that I have a good skin. After all, I don’t skip my skincare routine. It turns out that I am wrong. Thanks to Dermclinic, I now know how important it is to pay a visit to dermatologist ever now and then.

Last week, I visited Dermclinic Ayala Center The Link branch to have my first Intense Diamond Peel. It is my first time to avail this service and also my first time at Dermclinic too. The clinic has a clean and fresh ambiance and although I was a little nervous then, I was able to relax because of their accommodating staffs. 
 What is Intense Diamond Peel?
A device-assisted procedure that uses a diamond-tipped wand to remove dry surface cells and regain skin’s radiance. It gently exfoliates the skin and stimulates cell growth to achieve smoother, clearer skin. This “lunchtime peel” is painless, requires no downtime, and yields instant results.

Before they started the procedure, I had a quick skin consultation with Dr.Angela. According to her, I have a skin discoloration around my forehead and that my U-zone needs more attention to. After the consultation, she had my skin prepared. I removed my makeup and washed my face.
 The facial cleaning was done by their nurses. The nurse cleaned my face, again, using two different brushes. She vacuumed my face to remove the white heads, steamed my face, put on a cream and had a really nice massage afterwards. My most favorite part was when she applied a mask on my face. I love masks! Ten minutes later, I was transferred back to Dr. Angela to have the doctor’s treatment – the Intense Diamond Peel.

The Intense Diamond Peel consists of:


Glycolic Acid Peel – this will help the dead skin to part with the good layer of the skin.
Acne Extraction – to clear off the impurities of the skin such as pimples or acne, whiteheads, and blackheads.
Intradermal Injection – to flatten out the bumps caused by pimples
Diamond Peel – device-assisted procedure that uses a diamond-tipped wand to remove dry surface cells and regain skin’s radiance
Trichloroacetic Acid (TCA) Peel or Glycolic Acid Peel – to add an extra effect of parting the dead skin cells and have a skin renewal. 

 During the whole procedure, Dr. Angela and I had a nice chat. She is so sweet that I didn’t feel any hurt at all, especially during the Acne Extraction! I asked her; what is the difference of Intense Diamond Peel and the normal Diamond Peel? She said that Intense Diamond Peel is done by the doctors, while Diamond Peel or Crystal Peel as what they call it, is done by their trained nurses and doesn’t include the Acne Extraction. We were chatting nonstop that I didn’t notice that I’m already done. LOL
 My skin feels smoother after the treatment. I had two bumps then, and a few minutes later, the other one is already gone. I’ve never felt my skin this light before. It feels like my skin is thanking me that day. The effect is really instant; my skin was matte then glowing the day after.  As a matter of fact, my skin is still glowing and it’s not the glow that oil gives, but a radiant and healthy one.

The peeling started after 5 or 6 days, which I find quite long, but totally worth it. I can see the improvement of my skin now. After that day at Dermclinc, everyday is a happy skin day for me. I will definitely come back for another session. 
Dr.Angela & Moi

Intense Diamond Peel – PHP3000
Dermclinic currently have a package promo, Php10, 000 for 4 sessions instead of Php12, 000.




Have you tried Intense Diamond Peel? Let me know what you thing about this treatment on the comment box below.