Flat-iron that's Damaged-hair Friendly: Panasonic Nanoe Hair Straightener

 Straight hair will always be my go-to hair style. They’re easy to do and require less effort and time. So, choosing the right and best flat iron is like an investment for me. Especially now that my hair is severely damaged (but that’s for another post for me to talk about); I can’t afford to use a hair straightener every day or even twice a week as it may make my hair more damaged. But then I realized that I have Panasonic Nanoe Hair Straightener. This hair straighter is supposed to provide and do some great things for your hair. Does it live up to its promise? Continue reading then.

Product Info:
Panasonic Nanoe Hair Straightener
Price: Php6,999
Where to buy: Available in SM Department Stores, Watsons, and Landmark Dept. Stores.


Unlike your regular flat iron, Panasonic Nanoe Hair Straightener has Nanoe Technology that will collect natural ions from the air and turn them into small particles to give nanoe moisture into the hair. These nanoe particles will give your hair 1000 times moisture content that no other hair straighter does. So, instead of a dull looking straight hair, you will get a smoother, shinier, and healthier hair instantly.


Panasonic Nanoe Hair Straightener also has an Open-Close Lock and 5 separate heat settings. I’m not really sure about the use of Open-Close Lock feature, but I guess this is to keep the flat-iron in shape and prevent it from breaking easily. Its five (5) heat settings are another advanced feature that maintains a consistent temperature of the plate surface as it touches the hair. This feature is actually very helpful, especially to those with damaged and chemically treated hair. Another thing is that it automatically shuts off after 60 minutes; I don’t really use this for that long, so I don’t really have no use of this feature. 
Performance
As I use it to straighten my hair, I stay on the 180 mark as its heat is enough to straighten my hair without further damaging it because of too much heat. I actually saw the steam coming out of the small rectangular holes on the side of the iron as I glide it on my hair. Seeing it in action, you’ll think that you are straightening your hair while still wet, but in actuality, it is because of the nanoe technology.
The final result looks really nice too. My hair is indeed straight, yet with volume and bounce. It does not look dull at all. Plus, the flat iron itself is sleek and lightweight, so you will get the right grip while using it and hindi nakakangalay. But one thing I don’t like about it is that I have difficulty using it to curl my hair like I used to do with my old flat-iron. I guess I just have to keep the old one should there be a time I want to curl my hair.

Overall
Panasonic Nanoe Hair Straightener is a pretty nice choice for a hair straightener. It has lots of features that will not see in other brands. Also, using it on a slightly damp hair will give better results, which I like because I don’t always have the time to fan-dry my hair. And it’s in pink! So, there’s that *wink*.


Be updated on Panasonic's latest product innovation by visiting their Facebook Page http://facebook.com/PanasonicPhilippines and follow them on Instagram (@panasonic_ph) and Twitter (@panasonicph).

For more #HairGoals, follow Primer PH on social media too: Facebook (http://facebook.com/Primer.com.ph), Twitter and Instagram (@primerph).


#HairGoals #BeautyGoals #NanoeHairStraightener #PanasonicBeautyPH #PrimerPHxPanasonic



BLOGLOVIN | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM