What Happened at the BDJ Launch Weekend: Dare to be You

My weekends were usually spent with me in bed and movie bunging. Last October 21 and 22 was kind of special because 1) It was the weekend when one of my cousins will be celebrating her 18th birthday; and 2) I get to attend the first BDJ Launch Weekend at EDSA Shanri-la Plaza! And I would like to share with you how fun was the latter (I’d love to share the former, but I don’t think you’ll enjoy it, tho).

Thanks to the awesome team of BDJ, I get to enjoy a full access to the event – the activities, workshops, and the talks.

During the first day, I didn’t get to stay longer because I had to go home early and prepare for the debut of my cousin. All I did was to look around and get my ID pass, enjoy some snacks courtesy of Potato Corner, Wilkins, and Pascual Yoghurt. Also, so I don’t have to line up at the registration area the next day. 
The first thing I did was to join the only workshop I signed up for, the DIY Dreamcatcher! It was so much fun that I didn’t think to take a photo of me making my own dreamcatcher. I think it took me more or less 30 minutes to finish the smallest one. What's more is that after the workshop, we were given a new and bigger set of Dreamcatcher that we get to take home and do at home. There are other workshops too, like designing your own cake, calligraphy, and watercolor to name a few.

Next is the Mendhi tattoo. I opted not to avail it, so I gave my coupon to my sister instead. They have cute designs available to choose from.


But the best parts, of course, are the talks. BDJ really did their part in researching on what topics to discuss this year. It almost seems like the Goal Guru talks line up is made especially for me! My favorite is the Declutter for a happier you by Ms. Ayesa Aya. Her talk has taught me lots of things, now that I am also considering being more of a minimalist. She gave me a new insight on how to let go of things you don’t really need and how to choose what items to donate or to sell.

To make long story short, it was a pretty nice, enjoyable, and full of learning afternoon for me. I am also glad to share this day with my sister, and my friend, Racks, who happened to be the winner of my raffle giveaway by default. LOL

To keep posted of new promos and activities of Belle de Jour, check out @bdjbuzz on Instagram, or Belle de Jour Power Planner on Facebook. Or visit www.ilovebjd.com




BLOGLOVIN | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM