Hydrate Away: B.liv's Moisturizing Bio-cellulose Mask

 Only us who suffers from dry skin know how annoying it can be during the days when our skin feels and looks like dull and dehydrated. It’s hard to blend a foundation without moisturizing first because it will accentuate and settle in the dry lines of our face. It’s not like we have the time luxury to do a complete skin care routine every morning before going to work. And b.livHydrate Away Moisturizing Bio-cellulose Mask saves the day.

Product Info:
b.livHydrate Away Moisturizing Bio-cellulose Mask
Price: USD35.00
Where to Buy: https://www.bliv.com/


I have tried b.liv products before and they were all very nice and truly effective, especially their Off With Those Heads as it made an impressive improvement on my pores. Once again, they did not disappoint. Hydrate Away Moisturizing Bio-cellulose Mask is one of their newest set of sheet masks. They sent me this knowing that I have dry skin and told me that I would like this product; I’m gonna say that they are right. 

Performance
First off, this mask promises a lot of benefits that a regular sheet mask doesn’t. Like how it has bio-cellulose that is a specialized nano scale fiber structure that fits perfectly like your second skin. In addition, it also helps protect skin from free radical damage. With Organic Algae, Rice Extract, and Hyaluronic Acid or also known as HA in short as its key active ingredients. It’s like this mask have it all!

I noticed that Hydrate Away Moisturizing Bio-cellulose Mask is actually heavier (in weight) and bulkier compared to normal sheet masks. Before I opened it, I have no clue as to why its like that. I’m sure you are all familiar with hydro-gel mask, now, b.liv Hydrate Away is waaay thicker than any normal hydro-gel mask. That’s probably the reason why it’s heavier and bulkier; not to mention that it’s also filled with a lot more serum. Its protective sheet also made the mask look like snake skin – which I find fun, by the way. 
 I leave it on for 20 minutes – I want to take as much moisture from sheet masks as possible because my skin unquestionably needs it – and while the mask is heavy in weight, it surprisingly feels light on the skin. True to its word, it does feel like a second skin after it adheres completely onto the skin. Although it’s soaked in serum, the hydrogel mask holds the serum quite well, so no messy serum running along your face and neck while it is on. 
 After around 10 minutes, the mask is almost dry. This doesn’t happen with normal sheet masks I’ve used before. So by the time I remove the mask, all serum in it was completely absorbed by my skin. My face is much clearer and perfectly moisturized. I always get the feeling that my skin was over-moisturized if I left a sheet mask on for more than 15 minutes, but that is not the case with Hydrate Away Moisturizing Bio-cellulose Mask. Its serum feels more like water than serum and dries up pretty much instantly after I massaged the remaining serum on my face. I also noticed that the red bumps on my forehead flattened and less visible. Until now, as I write this review, 8 hours after I used my second sheet, my skin still feels soft and hydrated. 
Overall

To sum it all up, I am in love with this mask. It provides moisture that last for a long time without any help from my other skin care products. Did I mention that when I use it, although b.liv recommends proceeding with my skin care routine, I call it a day? No? Well, yes, after using this mask that’s it, I don’t use any more product after it because my skin feels complete already. No wonder it is quite expensive for a sheet mask.

For more info, you may want to visit https://www.bliv.com/ and follow them on Facebook at https://facebook.com/blivmalaysia/ .

How about you? What's the best sheet mask you've tried so far?




BLOGLOVIN | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM