FOTD: Chinese New Year Look


Happy Chinese New year my dear ones~!! There are lots of fireworks everywhere, are you enjoying the moment? (^o^) I actually planned to post this fotd earlier today but me and my family decided to go out and have dinner together to celebrate new year. 

I am quite sure that some of you have a night out tonight, right right? ^^ So, I will show you my New year look just in case you are wondering what make-up you're gonna wear tonight. *wink. Let's start with my eye make-up:


Kindly excuse my not-so-skilled eye make-up, I'm still learning LOL. 
Anyway, when you hear chinesse what comes in your mind? Straight & winged eyeliner am I right? And as you can see I mixed the gold and navy blue eyeshadow to match up my winged liner and baby blue shadow on my lower eye just to emphasize my eyes and make it look bigger. :) 
You noticed? no mascara? Hahahaha why? to make it a little natural look.

Of course to complete my look, I paired it with a lip tint from Tony Moly.


My final look:
tadaaaah~~~!!!



If you were one of my follower on Instagram, you might have seen this photo of mine :)
So what do you think of my look? ~ I'll be glad to see your New year look too. 

Thank you for reading!