REVIEW | Hayan Aesthetic Anti-Wrinkle Serum

Are you tired reading my skin care reviews since last week, eh? I'm sorry but I need to catch up on my pending products for reviews and most of them are skin care products. The one i'll be reviewing now is another serum from Hayan Korea. The Aesthetic Anti-Wrinkle serum. I've been using this one every morning for three consecutive weeks now and I think that I can now give you my opinion about this product.

PRODUCT INFO:
Brand: Hayan Korea
Name: Aesthetic Anti-Wrinkle Serum
Net Wt:
MADE in KOREA
Price: Php370.00
Where to Buy: Refer to Hayan Korea's FB page for their branches


        




PACKAGING: Just like my Hayan Coenzyme Q10 serum, this one also looks like a big ampule with a dropper pipette as it product dispenser and comes in a white frosted bottle which I find very simple yet cool at the same time. Uhmm, I won't say much about its packaging since I already discussed it from my previous review.


VERDICT:First thing first, the texture of this serum is runny, just like the coenzyme serum. It's color is also white and has the same scent of floral and fruity. I don't really have an idea on what makes it different on their other serums except of course that this one has an anti-wrinkle property, which I can't elaborate much. I am still 19 years old, for your information, so I think that anti-wrinkle products is not yet for me, in short, I still can't say much about that aspect.

In terms of moisturizing, it did a good job on my dry skin. It absorbs easily on my skin and also non-sticky. It also feels light that you'll feel as if you didn't applied it. If you have read my previous review about Hayan's serum, they actually have the same moisturizing effect and finish. And it leaves my skin moisturized the whole day without break-outs or any skin irritations. Refreshes my skin and make it hydrated. Although I can't say anything about its anti-wrinkle aspect, but maybe i'll let my mother use it then update this post for those who wants to know about it. :)

Regarding its downside, I don't think there is any. I like everything about this serum even though it might be better if this serum also has a brightening effect too, I don't mind that it hasn't anyway. I still recommend this product to those who wanted to have a well moisturize and refreshed skin. This one is a good catch for you, not just because of its high-quality-ness it is also wallet friendly.


So, what do you think? Do you see this Hayan Aesthetic Anti-Wrinkle Serum as your next moisturizer?

Hayan Korea FB - https://www.facebook.com/hayankorea




Like my Facebook Page: The touch of Yellow
Follow me on Twitter: @Mhi1106sha
Follow me on Instagram: @berrycreamie