REVIEW | iWhite Moisturizing Facial Wash

Who can live without facial wash/cleansers? *raise hands* Me! I should at atleast have two or three tubes backup cleansers in my skincare cabinet. I am one of a skin-care-freak, yeah! lol and honestly I have tons of them to the point that I don't know anymore what to use first. Maybe that is also the reason why I usually crave for makeups. (Is crave the right word? haha) Today, i'd like to introduce my new cleanser buddy. iWhite Korea's Moisturizing Facial Wash.

PRODUCT INFO:

Brand: iWhite Korea
Name: Moisturizing Facial Wash
Net Wt: 70ml / 10ml - Sachet
Price: PHP139.00 / PHP18.00
Where to Buy: Watson's and in other Drug Stores Nationwide



Expiration date is embossed on the top side of the tube. All informations is written in English too. 

The packaging of  iWhite Moisturizing Facial Wash is way too simple. It comes in a white and purple tube and has a seal to prevent the product from spilling out. Despite of its simple-ness, I still like it. Why you say? well, I think you don't need a cuteness-overload packaging for your cleanser since it will only stay inside your bathroom and wouldn't even bring it with you whenever you go out. Unless you're a girl-scout! lol. It's not very bulky too so if ever you have an overnight outing, this cleanser can take a small space in your toiletry. :)


VERDICT: 

 iWhite Moisturizing Facial Wash has a white, creamy and foamy texture. It's very rich and has a mild lavender scent, not overwhelming yet relaxing. Compared to my previous cleansers, this one is my favorite scent.

Ever since our first semester started, my skin became dry, that also means that i have to replace some of my skin care products since most of them are for oily skin types. But for me, cleanser and toner is the most important thing on my routine. Yes, you have a good moisturizer but at the same time, your toner and cleanser is no good and that makes your moisturizer useless too; cleanser>toner>moisturizer should be balance to have a nice skin.

That what makes  iWhite moisturizing facial wash special. It cleanses my face very well, it leaves no signs of dirt or makeup left-overs on my skin (unless you were wearing a heavy eye makeup). Sometimes I wonder, Do i still need to tone?. I notice that the dryness of my skin is slowly improving after 2 weeks of usage. It cleanses and at the same time moisturizes my skin, and I love it! You know the feeling like you already moisturized your face just after you cleanse? It leaves a smooth and soft finish on my skin.

I really recommend this facial wash, not just for those who have a dry skin like mine but to all. With just Php139.00 you will get a 70ml product already that will last for a month, depends on how many times you cleanse.


Smell: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 5/5
Cleansing: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 4/5
Texture: ♥ ♥ ♥  ♥ 3/5
Overall Experience: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 4/5

What is your favorite cleanser?





Like my Facebook Page: The touch of Yellow
Follow me on Twitter: @Mhi1106sha
Follow me on Instagram: @berrycreamie