Glory of New York Bloggers Event

September 13, 2013 I was one of the bloggers invited to the Glory of new York event. It was a very short noticed event but I still managed to attend since the venue is so near my school. It was held at Bauhinia Tower Penthouse, Tivoli Garden Residences, Mandaluyong City.



I have heard about this brand before; how good their skin cares are and their makeups as well. They have been the talk of the bloggers before too and so I was really curious to try their products. Luckily, they noticed the The Touch of Yellow and invited me over to experience and try the products of Glory of New York.

I came very early, the event will start at 2pm and believe it or not, I was there at exactly 2pm! I left Mapua around 1:45pm, took a cab and viola~ I'm there after 15 minutes and met Bing Castro, Shebby Liquette & Ms. Queen B organizing and chatting. ^o^

Being an early bird, I took the opportunity to take pictures.



 Heard a lot of good things about GNY's cream foundation. They have a wide shades to choose from, so you really won't have any excuses not to buy lol. After trying them out, I immediately know why many bloggers and makeup artist raves for this foundation and that also makes it on my new wishlist. ^o^

GNY also has a For Men line focusing on men's skin care.

Before the event started, we first indulge ourselves with the awesome foods. Look how full my plate was...


The event started with the President & Vice President of GNY, who also happened to be a happy married couple. They introduce us how GNY differs with other brands. We also learned that since GNY is made out of organic ingredients, it doesn't have an expiration date but still for the sake of safety-ness, they are giving at least 3-5years best-before time. 

GNY has three layers of packaging to help the product avoid being oxidized due to the humid weather here in the Philippines. Another reason why their products prices is worth of. 


Introductions followed by these sisters, Ms. Misty of Queen B and Ms. Bing Castro of The Project Awesome



















Familiar faces? Well, they're just none other than Bing Castro of The Project Awesome, Gina of Ginaholic, Celline of Product Arena by Celline08, Gen-zel of Genzel Kisses and Sam of Dishysammy


It was another day full of makeup, skincare and fun. And I know that you are now interested on how GNY works, am I right? I am now using some of the skin cares that was included in the bloggers loot bag that they gave us, and I swear... they works really good. Expect a detailed review soon *wink*

For more details, updates and promos of GNY follow them on their:
Follow them on Instagram: @gloryofnewyork_ph




Like my Facebook Page: The touch of Yellow
Follow me on Twitter: @Mhi1106sha
Follow me on Instagram: @berrycreamie