Make Up For Ever Aqua Smokey Lash Review

Mascara. Honestly, I am not fond of them but I still find them necessary. It’s not like I can’t leave the house without ‘em but you know the feeling when your lashes are all facing down and not to mention, short. And yes, that is the number one reason why I rarely do a mascara review on this blog. But right now, I wanted to share this little buddy that somehow tamed my lashes. Make Up For Ever Aqua Smokey Lash. I got this from Get It beauty box by Memebox, it’s a sample though but will definitely, surely last on me. 

PRODUCT INFO:
Name: Aqua Smokey Lash
MADE in FRANCE
Net Wt: Sample 3ml | Full 7ml
Price: USD23.00
VERDICT:
This sample actually looks like the one in full-size, just that it is shorter. You can easily put it in your makeup kit without eating much space. The black and white with blue lining looks really elegant! But since some of the information was written in Korean, I can’t say many details about it. Still, here’s some that I found in MUFE website.

Aqua Smoky Lash is the waterproof version of Smoky Lash, a mascara that provides volume, length and instant curl to the lashes. Its waterproof formula ensures that it will not run under the most extreme conditions, under a spray of water, at the beach, or in the swimming pool.

Ingredients List:
·         Film-forming polymers Volatile oil
·         Beeswax & high-viscosity polymer Vegetable waxes
·         Bio-Extender
·         D-Panthenol
·         Fragrance free, natural black mineral pigments
·         Paraben free
·         Ophthalmologist tested
MUFE says that Aqua Smokey Lash is Waterproof extra black mascara, and it really is! It’s waterproof and smudge-proof as well. It’s a shame I didn’t took a photo-test to prove it, you know… laziness stroked me. 
So, yes, it is waterproof and smudge-proof too, even if you rub your eyes the mascara will stay on your eyes. That being said, obviously, you will need an oil-base makeup remover. (I suggest to use the Lancome Bi-Facil Non Oily Instant Cleanser.)

Here's a before and after photos of my lashes. I know, it's my first time showing off my eye lashes for review because I always let me sister do the job before. :)
This mascara do a very good job lengthening my lashes and add enough volume to make eye-opening effect. Put on multiple coats and I swear there'll be no clumping. As you can see on the photos, one coat is actually enough, enough for everyday look. The mascara last a whole day and holds the curl pretty well. It's lightweight and doesn't harden the lashes compared to other mascaras I've tried before. But what I really love about MUFE Aqua Smokey Lash is that it really is noticeable!

Length & Volume:   ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 5/5
   Longevity: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 5/5
Price: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥  4/5
Overall Experience:   ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 5/5


This Make Up For Ever Aqua Smokey Lash is definitely my favorite mascara to date. What's your HG mascara? :) Comment it down!


Xoxo,
M