Everything Is Possible 2014 Planner

To start 2014, I wanted to do a short and quick overview of my Everything Is Possible 2014 Planner that I got from Viviamo! Inc., creator of Belle de Jour power planner. Before they sent me the planner, I was kind of hesitant what planner to buy, the one from Starbucks or the one from The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf, and BDJ answered it right at the moment when my mind was going nuts! And here it is my 2014 Planner, Everything Is Possible!


Everything Is Possible is a 12-month planner that has 192 full-color smyhte-sewn pages, matte-laminated hard cover and expandable back pocket. You’ll also find Braille characters throughout its pages for the word possible.




EIP has simple yet attractive design. It’s not that girly compared to the Belle de Jour Power Planner but that’s the thing that catches my interest. Plus, all the lucky colors of the year is on the planner – blue,red, and green – cool right?

The photos below shows what includes in the planner.
•Special weekly layout for weekly priorities
•Mantras to keep you on-track in your mission
•Micro Actions that build up to success goals and priority list
•Index of goals
•Achievement arrow and positive poster
•Balance Wheel
•Year End Workbook

There‘s also 12-quotes every month that’ll help you to be more motivated with your goals. The planner has enough spaces for your daily activities and keep on-track your monthly habits and priorities.

I really like this planner! Maybe I will try the BDJ power planner next year because for EIP’s price of Php598.00, it really is worth it!

Make 2014 your year of POSSIBILITY.
Happy New Year, everyone! And may the Year of the Horse be ever in our favor! XD

xoxo,
M.