Belle de Jour Start Smart Event

I’ve been a fan of BDJ for two years now; and attending their events is so much fun. When I heard that there will be another Belle de Jour Rendezvous event this February, I did not hesitate to join and get myself an invite. This time they called their event “Start Smart”. And I want to share my experience after attending the said event.

BDJ start smart event was held has February 15, 1-5 pm at Ace Water Spa, Mandaluyong. Obviously, I was late and came around 2pm. They were already starting the games when I came in and the first talk is also done. Luckily, I got myself a chair in front that makes it easy for me to take photos. 

Then the second talk started.
These two ladies are the girls behind Style Bible Ph. They shared their shopping and fashion tips. I really learned a lot about fashion and how you should properly pick the right clothes for you. “Mix & Match”, that was what they encourage us to do. Repeating your outfit is also good according to them; it’s just all about how you accessorize yourself. I really wanted to share more of their tips, but I’m afraid it’ll take a whole blog post to finish. J

Before we moved on to the next talk, there was also a game courtesy of Goody. See these girls, they were styling their hair and the one who will have the most number of votes will win. And then we ate.
 After eating, I seize the moment to take pictures and my first stop was at Skinfood. I think you know why. LOL. These two girls from Skinfood were wearing a very pretty hanbok, they’re really nice and I enjoyed talking to them. They introduced to me the newest skin care product of Skinfood and I will post a review of that product soon. J

Mister Donut was at the entrance.

Canon photo booth. We had our photo taken here. Yay!

I Wish They Taught Money in High School was also there as the author of the book was the next person to do the talk.
I learned so much from Ms. Sharon. That also encouraged me to finish reading the book when I got home. If you want to know more about the book, read my review here.

Then the last and only man did the talk, Jose Gemora.
He teaches us the proper way to lose weight. That the common things we know is actually wrong about losing weight. Being fit is healthy and shares some secrets to have a healthy body. His talk was what I really enjoyed most because I really need tips as a beginner on how to start losing weight.

Of course BDJ did not let us go home empty handed, so I brought these gifts home with me. We also got a box of donut, but I forgot to take a picture of it since we already ate it. Haha.

I really enjoyed the event and got to meet new friends.

Start Smart with BDJ and live through 2014 without any regrets!


xoxo, M.