REVIEW | Etude House Wonder Pore Special Trial Kit

Hello peeps! How were your weekends? =) Today I will share a product that would help to minimize your pores instantly. It’s the Etude House Wonder Pore Special Trial Kit. I got this kit from Etude House’s Princess Academy last year. That only means that this review is way long overdue. Still, I think that some of you might be interested to know if the Wonder Pore line really works wonders.

Etude House Wonder Pore Special Trial Kit has three deluxe sizes of Wonder pore freshner, white clay clear, and corrector. This is a 3-step trial kit consisted of Wonder Pore products that provide a total care solution for clean and firm pores.

 Directions: (taken from Etude House)
Wonder Pore White Clay Clear (For pore absorbing) – 10g
Evenly spread a thick layer of Wonder Pore White Clay Clear onto dry face, avoid eye and lip area. Rinse off with lukewarm water after 15~20 minutes.

Wonder Pore Freshner (For pore cleansing) – 25ml
After morning/evening cleansing, dispense a certain amount onto a cotton pad and gently wipe from inner to outer areas of the face. Gently pat to absorb.

Wonder Pore Corrector (For pore correcting) – 5ml
At the last stage of basic skin care, dispense a small amount and absorb into areas that need special care
VERDICT:
House Wonder Pore Special Trial Kit is enough to use for a 1~2 weeks of use that is if you are going to use it once or twice a week only. I usually use the fresher first after I cleanse, then the clay and the corrector is last. 
There wasn’t any tightening feeling when using the white clay on my face. Even after applying a thick layer. Wonder pore freshner on the other hand feels really refreshing. It has this cool sensation when you apply it on your face, it is indeed a freshner. Just like the white clay, the corrector also feels nothing upon application. These three don’t have overwhelming scent.

Does it work? Yes! This kit minimizes the visibility of my pores instantly. So I usually use this kit whenever I have an event to go, 30-minutes are enough to pamper my skin before going out. Yes it works, but I don’t think the effect is for the long term. Maybe with regular use, I will see an improvement, but since I only got deluxe sizes, I can’t say anything more, as of now.

If you are in a rush and you think that your pores are shouting for attention, then this kit could be your best choice to hide them. I don’t think Etude House is selling this trial kit, but if you’re going to buy any full size of this kit, I recommend that you buy the corrector first. J

Overall Rating:   ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 4/5


But all I can say is this House Wonder Pore Special Trial Kit really is a wonder woman for your pores. 

xoxo, M.

P.S. Join my worldwide giveaway and win Etude House products. Click here for more details.