Review | Missha Everlasting Lacquer Rouge PK01

Now that I realized, I should have posted this review before Valentine’s Day. I’ve been eyeing for Missha Everlasting Lacquer Rouge since last year. So when Missha had their 50% off sale, I grabbed that opportunity to buy myself two colors of Missha Everlasting Lacquer Rouge. But just like any sale problems, one of my choices was out of stock, which was red, by the way.

Excited to get a hold of Missha Everlasting Lacquer Rouge, I searched for a store that’s offering the discounted price of the product and will deliver my order faster. That’s when I saw Bae Lu, an online store based in the Philippines. I was ready to make my order in Gmartket that time, but realized that I can save from shipping fees and getting my package being held in customs if I will choose to order at Bae Lu. And I did. 

PRODUCT INFO:
Brand: Missha
Name: Everlasting Lacquer Rouge PK01
Net Wt: 6g
MADE in KOREA
Price: ₩ 9,660 | USD9.11
Where to Buy: Byutinet (link to the product) | Bae Lu

VERDICT:
This is my very first Missha product, seriously. Although the brand and I have the same name, it doesn’t appeal to me that much before, not until lip lacquers become a hit in the makeup market.

Missha Everlasting Lacquer Rouge has this elegant-and-pricey packaging. This lip lacquer comes in a long tube with crystal-like cap. There’s also a gradient effect on the tube in which you’ll see what color of the product you have.

What I also noticed is that Missha didn’t put enough English information on the box and the tube itself. All you will see are a bunch of Korean characters written on the side and back of the box, which is not helpful to those non-Koreans at all.

The tube is long and so is the applicator. The lip applicator is like any common lip products that came in a tube packaging. A doe-foot applicator. Nothing special. 
I was supposed to have the RD01 & PK01 of Missha Everlasting Lacquer Rouge but just as I said earlier, the red at that time was out of stock. But doesn’t this pink look lovely? The swatches above prove it, right? This lip lacquer rouge has a perfect pigment. One swipe and you are good! It smells like strawberry candy too. It’s creamy and gets dry real fast; after 5-7 seconds and it’s already dry. Let me show you how they look like on my lips. 

Alright! Missha Everlasting Lacquer Rouge has a matte finish, I mean, really matte. And if you have a very dry lip, I suggest that you should exfoliate and moisturize your lips first before using this product. See how it might accentuate the dry area of your lips? That is why I encourage you to do the basic lip care routine before using any matte lipsticks, cream, etc..

The color payoff is really pretty. Romantic, sweet, and subtle pink, that’s what I always think when I am wearing this lip lacquer. Perfect for dates, school, work, or any occasion. Just remember not to put too much layer on your lips specially because you might don’t like the finish. One layer is enough to achieve the sweet, feminine, and innocent look.

I know that V-day is over, but not to those who are truly in-love because I am sure that every day is Valentine’s day to you. Am I wrong? LOL So girl, go on a date and wear this Everlasting Lacquer Rouge and I am sure that it’ll stay on your lips like forever. Kiss your boyfriend and it won’t budge at all! Haha.

Yes, it will last on your lips the whole day, but make sure that you have your most reliable makeup remover on the side because it’ll be really difficult to remove. Its longevity is a pro but it’s also a con. ^^ I can’t wait to try the red version of this product.


Color:   ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 5/5
Finish:   ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 5/5
Longevity:   ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 5/5
Overall Rating:   ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 5/5

Are you into matte or moist lipstick? 

xoxo, M.



Join my worldwide giveaway and win Korean cosmetics. Click here for more info.