BDJ Box Soiree: Get Pixy-fied Makeup Workshop

I won’t miss an event like makeup workshop – especially if it’s for free. The good news was, BDJ Box invited me to attend their previous Beauty Soiree featuring Pixy Philippines and learn different techniques to achieve the Kawaii look!

Photo credits to: BDJ Box
The said event was held last July 12, 2014 at The Blackboard by Chef Michel, The Podium Mall. There were about forty (40) girls who attended and got the first dibs on the Pixy Philippines Cosmetics’ first ever Makeup Workshop! Want to know what happened then? You should continue reading, pal. ^^

Before the workshop started, we were treated with a delicious lunch courtesy of The Blackboard by Chef Michel, and boy that was one of the yummiest pancit I have ever tried! And well, I am sure that the girls from our table will definitely agree with me. ^o^

Ms. Liz of Project Vanity did the introduction about the Pixy Cosmetics. Pixy cosmetics are perfect for us, Filipinas. It was formulated in Japan and officially distributed in Indonesia, and now, in the Philippines.

 Moving on... Ms. Charm Suerte did a demo on how to achieve the Tokyo Kawaii & Tokyo Glam. And I must say that her name really suits her because she is just so charming and of course, pretty! She does have lots of knowledge about makeups. Especially the tips and tricks that will surely wow you.

Let me show you her work to rock your day and night makeup look! Photos by Gen-zel, www.genzelkisses.com
Day Makeup look

Night Makeup Look
What do you think? It’s pretty, yes? And while Ms. Charm is doing the demo, we were asked to bring out our own kikay kits and start doing or even re-create our own Tokyo look. The two girls with the best Tokyo look will win Pixy Gift pacts, and guess what? Well, I won! =)) Here’s my winning look and named it the Pixy-Foxy Look. 

Oha! Smoky eye ang peg ng lola mo!


Products I used for this look were:

Kate Powderless Liquid Foundation
It’s Skin Babyface Natural Eyebrow
Etude House Drawing Show Brush Liner
Pixy Eyeshadow in Sorrel Brown and Bronze Delight
Pixy Blush On in Brown Tan
Pixy Silky Fit Lipstick in 26 Satin

And let me introduce you to these girls who made the noisiest and funniest table during the event. Hoping to see these girls again because they’re just fantastic and gorgeous! 
Photo credits to: BDJ Box
Of course, BDJ box and Pixy did not let us go home empty handed and gave each of us these wonderful loot bags. And since I won and got Pixy-fied, I might as well share it with you guys. Giveaway, perhaps? Hihi 

Once again, thank you to BDJ Box and Pixy Philippines for yet another day full of fun and beauty. I did learned many makeup techniques from Ms. Charm! And I think I just found a new favorite brand. Hmmm.. Pixy makeups price ranges from P140 - P500. They're so good and so affordable, girl!

Visit and like


xoxo, M.
FOLLOW ME ON: FACEBOOK | TWITTER | GOOGLE+ | BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM