Review: Beauty Lenses Pinkage Lemon Glass Pink + EOTD

It has been a while since my last contact lens encounter. My eyes have been weird lately and still haven’t gone to optometrist to have my eyes checked. I’m thinking that maybe I will need a reading glass from now on. Argh! Maybe that’s the reason why I felt funny whenever I’m wearing contact lenses. Anyway, I do love wearing one of my eye makeup reviews and now that I’m thinking of posting an EOTD at least twice a month from now on. Weeeee~~~ Beauty Lenses have every pretty designs to bring out the dolly eyes in you!

 I like the design of this lens. While browsing Beauty Lenses, I thought that Lemon Glass Pink may look purple than pink, but I guess, it was just because of the photo. Did I mention before that I’m into anything pink and purple lately? Yeah? Well, that’s why I chose this color for my next contact lens review.

Lemon Glass Pink has a pink and black color. As you can see, there’s a checkered-like design of this lens and a black ring surrounding the whole lens. Unique, isn’t?

With a diameter of 14.8mm, this lens is perfect for ulzzang and dolly look. It’ll make your eyes look bigger. And I think that Pinkage Lemon Glfass Pink deserves a perfect score for its enlargement.

Unexpectedly, this lens is really thin and comfortable when worn. You won’t even notice that you are wearing a contact lens. And because of its enough water content, you don’t have to use an eye drop every now and then.

This color is best and will compliment your eye makeup, especially with purple and pink eye shadows. That’s why I decided to include an EOTD for this review. Hope you’ll like it! J

Products Used for this EOTD:
Beauty Lenses Pinkage Lemon Glass Pink
It’s Skin Babyskin Sense Brush Pen Eyeliner in black

Beauty Lenses Pinkage Lemon Glass Pink
Price: USD29.90
Available at: Beauty Lenses

Overall Experience:  ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 4/5

USE MY DISCOUNT CODE TO AVAIL 10% OFF ON YOUR ORDERS AT BEAUTY LENSES
 


xoxo, M.
FOLLOW ME ON: FACEBOOK | TWITTER | GOOGLE+ | BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM