Beauty Favorites - June 2015



I thought that it is a good thing to start my July’s post with my current beauty favorites that I probably abused last month. They became my favorite for no reason. I’d say that all of the products that you will encounter in this post are definitely worth the try! I will make this post short because I planned to do an in-depth review for each of them. Let me start with…


Nichido Lip Liners
Who would have thought that these lip liners have hidden prowess? Ever since I started blogging, I always look forward to foreign brands that I almost forgot about the local ones. Thanks to my mom, who bought one lip liner from Nichido, I was able to see how good they are. These lip liners are pigmented, has soft and creamy texture, and last all day! For a hundred pesos, what more will you ask for?! Well, probably a lip balm since they’re a bit drying.

VnC 3D Fiber Mascara
It’s not always that I have a favorite mascara, but when I do, they’re my holy grail. I have a really short-and-facing-downward eyelashes, which makes it hard for me to apply mascara even if I used a curler. But after VnC 3D Fiber Mascara, I don’t have to worry with eyelash curler or my eyelashes itself because this works really great!

Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence
Before I apply my BB cream, I love using this essence first. And it makes my skin smoother, soft, and hydrated. Sometimes, I even use this alone and simply put a powder on top of it, and I’m good to go! This essence is very lightweight and not sticky at all.

TonyMoly Petite Cotton BB Cream Delight
What I love about this BB cream is its powdery finish. Setting powder is optional whenever I use this BB cream. I have a problem with its texture, though, but it’s manageable. I’ll tell you more about it on my in-depth review. J

Heroine Make Impact Liquid Liner
With its fine brush, I don’t have a problem eyelining my eye from thin to thick lines. I can play with different strokes and look with this eyeliner! Stays all day and has a matte finish just like gel liners. And lastly,

Maybelline Master liner
This is actually my least favorite because it slightly gives me a panda eyes whenever I use it. However, I love using it when creating a dramatic look or when lining my lower lashline. This is perfect when I do a smoky look since I can easily smudge it and has a decent lasting power. I almost give up this eyeliner, but sometimes, it works the second time around, yes?





How about you? What are your current beauty favorites?