IHOP P25 per Pancake in all Branches!

Yes, this is real, folks! The all-time favorite pancakes at IHOP is now P25.00 each! Although it is for a limited time only, we can enjoy their pancakes at a lower price for 5 straight days. You might even see me in their Century City Mall branch starting tomorrow having at least four layers of pancakes. I don't usually share this kind of news here on my blog, but I just can't help it. I'm too excited not to share the good news. Haha.

Promo will run until February 12 and is valid for dine-in only, price is VAT inclusive and subject to service charge, not in conjunction with other existing promos, discounts, gift certificates, and the Global Privilege Card, & no minimum purchase required.

IHOP branches:
BGC
UP Town Center
Century City Mall
SM Mall of Asia
Araneta Center
Filinvest City &
Fairview Terraces








Disclosure: I did not receive any type of compensation for this post. Photo by IHOP Philippines.