Unveiling what's Inside my Althea Philippines Box

Korean cosmetics will always have a spot in my heart. They’re actually the very reason why I started to blog. K-makeups are The Touch of Yellow’s first suki. So, when I received an email saying that a new Korean online store will launch in the Philippines, my exact reaction was...
Starting tomorrow, February 15, Althea Philippines will officially open their online store to their Filipino customers. If you’ve been following me on Instagram (follow me, @mhishacuyson), you already know that I was one of the lucky beta testers to try and shop at Althea; FYI, I was happy and contented with my orders. But before you start your hoarding, let me first show you what I got and probably give you an idea what to get since there are promos and everything on the Althea Philippines first day. 
Let me first talk about the shipment of Althea. I made my order on January 20 and was confirmed the next day. They shipped it on January 27 and after 7 days, including weekends, I got my package! Yes, my darlings, it only took seven freaking days from Korea to be delivered straight to our house without the need to go to the post office to pick it up! Did I mention that I didn’t pay any taxes or anything? I know, right? So yeah, super fast delivery without any hassle. Like at all. It took them a few days before they shipped out my orders, though.


Going back to my haul. Because of so many products available in their store, it took me quite a while to decide what I should get. I decided to get the products that I need and are interesting enough for my readers to read for reviews. Here they are:
Missha Soft Blending Stick Blusher – Mud Brown
I have been looking for a cream type contour for a while now, so I decided to try the darkest shade of Missha’s stick blusher. I’ll let you know if it works.

Peripera Peri’s Tint
I can’t live without a lip tint. As much as possible, I want to stock up my lip tint stash and it just happened that I still haven’t tried this one from Peripera. No questions asked, I added it to my cart.

Innisfree Capsule Recipe Pack x2 – Green Tea & Canola Honey
After shopping, the things I need (and want), I still have a few pesos to spend and I chose these face mask packs from Innisfree. The different variants


Holika Holika Magic Pole Eyeliner – Black
After all the raves about the Holika Holia Magic Pole Mascara, and after seeing that the Magic Pole line now has eyeliner, I know I have to try it.

The Face Shop Black Out White Clay Nose Pack
Nose packs are one of my skin care essentials, so I searched the Althea stores if they have one available that is cheap and sounds good. Then, I saw this one from TFS; I trust this brand so I added it before I check out.

Innisfree No Sebum Mineral Powder
I have read so many good reviews about this powder since forever. The reviews got me curious and thanks to Althea, I can now see for myself if this actually works.

CP-1 Scalp Soothing Injection

Honestly, I don’t know how this one works. I just saw it and added it to my cart after seeing the photos from its description box. The photos are quite interesting, though, but I didn’t understand a thing it says. LOL
And… that’s it! That concludes my Althea Philippines haul. Now that they are here, we don’t have to look for trusted online sellers to buy our favorite Korean makeups and skincares. With Althea, you can guarantee a 100% authenticity of their products, 30 days unconditional returns, and free shipping for orders over P1,500. Also, if you sign up, you will get P300 shopping credits! If you think these offerings are crazy, well, there’s more.
Visit Althea Philippines at ph.althea.kr
Like Althea Philippines FB Page at https://www.facebook.com/altheaphilippines/


Let me know what product I should review first.