DUPE ALERT! Natural Nude Eyeshadow Palette of W7 Cosmetics

After a month of hiatus, I can finally review my W7 Beat It eyeshadow palette that @mustlovemakeup_ph sent me. It seems like my brain cells stopped working the past month that I couldn’t even write a single paragraph! Anyhow, let us not talk about that as I am really excited to share how insanely good and affordable this palette is. Many say that W7 Beat It palette is a perfect dupe for NAKED palettes, but because it has been more than a year since I put mine in the trash bin (I know, it’s so hard to let go of such baby, but I have to ), I couldn’t show you a swatches showdown of the two. Shall I start with it? Continue reading, then. 

Just like any palettes claiming these days that have the identical lineup of shades as NAKED 3, this too was packaged in the same style as NAKED 3 palette – you can actually see the resemblance. W7 Beat It palette contains 12 different nude shades with a mixture of mostly shimmers and a few mattes. The palette also comes with a double sided brush with fluffy brush and sponge applicator on both ends. I still prefer using my own brushes though.


At first I thought that the eyeshadows don’t have names until I looked at the back side of the palette. I don’t know where the inspiration came, but each shades’ name is pretty and catchy. My favorite name would be the ‘Late Again’ .

Moving on to the swatches; let me give you a short description of each shade.

This side of the palette is mostly nudes (except Late Again).

Big A – is a light beige matte color
Moon Shadow – I don’t know why the swatch came out looking like pastel purple, but IRL, it is a matte soft brown
Late Again – Came out to be a super dark brown color rather than black
The Full Monty – A full-on shimmer in beige base
Film Star – version of Big A with shimmers
Candle Light – in between of yellow and orange shade with shimmers


The remaining six shades all have shimmers and also happen to be my favorites.

Loved Up! – Pinkish-mauve
Make a Wish – pastel purple
Teachers Pet – looks like a combination of Moon Shadow and The Full Monty
Billboart – dark brown with gold-ish shimmer
Loadad – orange/copper shade
The Gambler – in between of gold and copper shade


I can’t really say that they have the same level of pigment as NAKED 3; however, W7 Beat It sure performed really well considering its inexpensive price tag. There is obviously a lack of pigmentation, but with its price tag, I can’t say I’m complaining. I don’t mind putting on another layer of eyeshadow. I have a slightly oily lids and it can withstand my eyelid situation plus the hot weather rather well with primer on. I don’t have any problem with its longevity as long as I use eye primer, but the good thing is the fallout is very minimal too. I just wish it has a jet-black shade on it and it’ll be perfect. Just don’t expect too much on this palette, remember that it only costs Php650 and it is not UD’s NAKED. For what it’s worth, your 650 pesos is definitely worth it.


Get yours at @mustlovemakeup_ph on Instagram or at BeautyMNL.



What’s your favorite shade among the twelve? Have you tried any W7 cosmetics?




BLOGLOVIN | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM