REVIEW | Canmake Cream Cheek CL03

Have you found the perfect blush to give your cheeks the perfect and natural flush? Or maybe I should have asked if you ever try to find that certain makeup product? If you'd ask me those questions, then my answer is definitely a no, both no. Why? Let's just say that I am not that fond of any blush thing. Currently, I own three blushers, two cream types and one powder type. Canmake Cream Cheek is obviously the other one of my two cream type blushers. And if you ask me to choose between the two, I will definitely choose this one over the other.

My pioneer readers (if there are some) knew that I am Korean makeup enthusiast. If I am not mistaken, this is my first time reviewing a Japanese makeup brand. This cream cheek also happened to be my first product from Canmake. 
If I fall in love with Korean-cosmetics, then the feeling is mutual with the ones from Japan. Canmake has this "kawaii" (a Japanese term for "cute") theme for their products. The packaging is really cute and girly. The cream cheek comes in this clear plastic material and designed like crystal. However, since the plastic is not that sturdy, I'm afraid the packaging would easily break when fell down. Still, this cream cheek sure is light-weight and really travel-friendly since it's very small and cute size. 
Canmake Cream Cheek CL03 is a coral-pink shade, which is really perfect for my taste. It is not that pigmented compared to my Nyx cream blush, but I pretty much prefer this than the other. (Read Nyx Rouge Cream Blush Review here) Canmake Cream Cheek will definitely give you the natural flush without worrying of putting on too much cream on your cheeks. It's very subtle and you won't really need a major blending; with or without the use of your magical brush. 

For the record, it is not sticky or anything like that. The finish is dewy and translucent. It lasted for about 5-6 hours on me and without caking or drying my skin. Canmake Cream Cheek looks very healthy and natural flush. You just have to re-apply more layers if you wish to add a little more color on your cheeks. I also tried to use it as a lip tint of a sort and unfortunately, it didn't work out. Hehe
Canmake Cream Cheek is the best choice to have a natural flush without too much effort. The stunning coral-pink shade will surely capture every girl's heart. Be it a date, a meeting, at work and school, put this cream cheek on your purse and you're good to go! 

Overall Experience:   ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 5/5

Canmake Cream Cheek CL03
Price: PHP385.00
Available at: Somera, Glorietta 2 & Digital Traincase, Ortigas
Online: GlamourBox PH & BDJ Box


Visit Canmake's:


xoxo, M.